• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

O'Keefe gets taste of the big time

Nice to read..

Good to have young players with that kind of attitude just incase we do have to rely on more inexperienced players!

Should start him in some games, should do better than some of the players.

No way should he start any games yet. Came on and did well, but I don't think he's at all ready for the starting lineup. Fair play to the lad, surprised me with his contribution, hopefully he can be nurtured further.

I thought he looked pretty handy for the few minutes he was on the pitch at Yeovil. Quite composed and confident looking. Not what we need right now I suspect, but a good prospect.

Sounds good then. Be interesting to hear a few more views though.

I never really rate him in the warmup, he seems quite average with misplaced passes etc, but on the pitch against Yeovil he did everything right so maybe he has the footballing brain to succeed.

Glad he's doing well.

Back