• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

King Billy Best last goal at Roots Hall .:sad:

Indeed. He finished in style with 5 goals in his last 3 games at Roots Hall and just for good measure later scored one at Rochdale in his last game for the club.

Sat 14th March 2009. Hereford 0 Southend 1. Theo Robinson. Whatever happened to him? We finish 8th in League One under Steve Tilson.

Last edited:
Sat 14th March 2009. Hereford 0 Southend 1. Theo Robinson. Whatever happened to him? We finish 8th in League One under Steve Tilson.

[video=youtube;kZqxCcdwQGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqxCcdwQGI[/video]

Not just Theo enjoying a resurgence. Hereford recently secured their 3rd successive promotion although they don't know yet whether they'll be joining Billericay in the National League South or heading northwards for most of their matches.

Signed their manager up for this Suepa thing yet ?

Not just Theo enjoying a resurgence. Hereford recently secured their 3rd successive promotion although they don't know yet whether they'll be joining Billericay in the National League South or heading northwards for most of their matches.

Signed their manager up for this Suepa thing yet ?

well he's been invited...

[video=youtube;kZqxCcdwQGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqxCcdwQGI[/video]

A long away trip but a good one. Loved the train journey up the border from Newport. Best of luck to Hereford on their ascent back up the leagues.

I've just stumbled on this on Chris Phillips Twitter account. The Blues Team of 1908.

Ddi9ZBkVwAEfSoW.jpg:large

Has anyone got any good hi res match day pics from the east blues or yellows? Sat there with my dad for 20 years and would love to get one done on canvas.

I've just stumbled on this on Chris Phillips Twitter account. The Blues Team of 1908.

Ddi9ZBkVwAEfSoW.jpg:large

How strange ........... they've only got 11 players ......................:whistling:

I bet Chelsea's squad photo is like one of my old school class pictures - with the photographer telling everyone to squeeze together so that they can all fit in. :thumbdown:

How strange ........... they've only got 11 players ......................:whistling:

I bet Chelsea's squad photo is like one of my old school class pictures - with the photographer telling everyone to squeeze together so that they can all fit in. :thumbdown:

I summise from the names below the piccy, that yer man Bradshaw was a player-manager. Bit ahead of his time wasn't he?

Our first ever meeting with Middlesbrough, Sat 2nd November 1991. We had a really good side. This is Division 2 in old money. We finish 12th that season with Brett Angell top scorer and POTS. The Manager was Dave Webb of course. Watch the head height horror tackle on about 12 seconds. The ref didn't flinch, I did tho. Some good action in this one.

Last edited:
I was there, iirc that was also the day of the rugby World Cup Final and some people were watching or listening to that on the terrace.

I'm probably wrong on all counts, but a guess it seems early - mid 80's. The bloke on the left reminds me a little of Paul Clark, the bloke in the middle reminds me of Roy McDonough... No idea who the guy on the right is though...at a guess...a young Jim Stannard?

I bet i got zero out of 3?

Last edited:
Got to be Merv the Swerve Cawston on the left, his understudy John Keeley on the right.....but clueless as to who the middle man is. Not Sam Allardyce is it?

Back