• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks you two for the info...chuffed he is still healthy...we have lost too many lately..XX
I see him quite regularly as we live a few mins walk from each other. Ironically a few weeks ago we went to 'Tanks' ( that was his nickname, ex Leigh Comm & Blues fan ) funeral together.
You know a couple who were there, Jaffa ( 70 in Sept ) & Paul P ( 71 in Sept ), who lived in Shoebury until 78.

I see him quite regularly as we live a few mins walk from each other. Ironically a few weeks ago we went to 'Tanks' ( that was his nickname, ex Leigh Comm & Blues fan ) funeral together.
You know a couple who were there, Jaffa ( 70 in Sept ) & Paul P ( 71 in Sept ), who lived in Shoebury until 78.
Jaffas wedding a couple of years back was a reunion of old North Bank warhorses from the late 60s early 70s .

I do like a win on the Tykes home patch (features Adam Barrett's hands in a perfectly natural position, a near worldie from Wordsworth and a great clincher from Timlin) ;

Just found this ;

I'm pretty sure that's you B.B.The Legend Lives On, in the West Stand, informing your neighbour exactly why their fella was awarded the red card (?)
Thanks Bob, looks like me for sure, must admit your eyesight is a lot better than mine these days. Having said that it is still hard to believe that video is 32 years young.

Ryan Hall at his peak (sigh) ;

Heartfelt thanks Bob for putting this on. I always wanted to see highlights of this game as the following day was massively significant for me on a personal level, but I would prefer to leave it at that. Thanks again Bob, even though you won’t have a Scooby as to what I am wittering on about!!

Heartfelt thanks Bob for putting this on. I always wanted to see highlights of this game as the following day was massively significant for me on a personal level, but I would prefer to leave it at that. Thanks again Bob, even though you won’t have a Scooby as to what I am wittering on about!!
Nope, but am intrigued, and will ask next time I see you.

Just stumbled across this (go from 8.45 mins). One or two of you may be in this clip. 'The Assassin' notches again here with a great strike.

My second season in going to sufc games. Crazy to think ronnie whelan lasted the whole season. Should of been sacked during the 96/97 season.

Back