• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Old VHS Sufc videos

Pak Power

Manager⭐
Whilst clearing out (which I'm doing quite a bit lately) I've come across 4 VHS videos of Sufc

I no longer have anything to play them on ( I know you can get them copied over, but I don't know how)

They are as follows; the 10-1 game v Aldershot Leyland Daf Nov 1990
Littlewoods cup V Spurs 1989-90 season (gascoigne Lineker et al
Blues on the move Season 1990-91 part 1 Aug-Dec
and Part two Dec-May

As far as I am aware they are in good working order.

I do not want anything for them, just to go to a good home. Could you please make a donation to Shrimperzone.

Socially distanced collection only from SS1 ( will make a time and leave them on my driveway)

P M me if you are interested.

Mods please feel free to move this to an appropriate location if this thread is in the wrong place.

Whilst clearing out (which I'm doing quite a bit lately) I've come across 4 VHS videos of Sufc

I no longer have anything to play them on ( I know you can get them copied over, but I don't know how)

They are as follows; the 10-1 game v Aldershot Leyland Daf Nov 1990
Littlewoods cup V Spurs 1989-90 season (gascoigne Lineker et al
Blues on the move Season 1990-91 part 1 Aug-Dec
and Part two Dec-May

As far as I am aware they are in good working order.

I do not want anything for them, just to go to a good home. Could you please make a donation to Shrimperzone.

Socially distanced collection only from SS1 ( will make a time and leave them on my driveway)

P M me if you are interested.

Mods please feel free to move this to an appropriate location if this thread is in the wrong place.

If you send them to me, I can get them converted digitally and distribute. No worries if you have other plans for them.

Back