• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Older women you fancy...

SUFC Forever

Manager
At the risk of appearing to be ageist with the handful of PC obsessed individuals who rounded on my other thread yesterday, I was wondering about the "more mature" ladies that zoners find desirable?

Setting a 45 plus limit, I'll give you a babe I have always had the hots for and I feel is still extremely fit indeed - Meryl Streep.

Harry has asked me to say he cannot enter this debate as there are no older women than him still alive.:)

Harry has asked me to say he cannot enter this debate as there are no older women than him still alive.:)

I didnt see anything in the title saying they had to be alive.

Cheeky git.

mfln130l.jpg

:finger:

This thread is so close to my heart that i just dont know where to start,im sort of a revervse pedo because i love a bit of old,older the better,helen mirren old.
When i was living in england my computer had to go in to be fixed and i was dreading it as when i had the father-in-law living with us i caught him on a bondage site so i was worried just in case he was a closet pedo or something.
I had a phone call from the fixers and with a chuckle he said someone likes older women,huge sigh of relief and 560 viruses later i was in the clear.
Ann crosby,helen mirren,honor blackman,any old bint in stockings,and a shout out for kay searle.

Back