• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good job Museshrimper but I'm surprised there's two Aussies in the squad. Good to see both James and Alex get decent game time for the club. Just hope they don't have too good of a game this weekend.

They sound very much like us, player to player. Should be a very even game, at home I would fancy us to improve our unbeaten run.

Great report :)

Great report, hope the club take notice of this (and the extra info about set plays). Thanks for taking the time to post.

The main thing we want to know is how did Flavs play, and should Bradbury consider buying Bart to give him some competition?!!!

With M'Voto and Diamond at the back for Oldham, I'd hope we play Hall through the middle next week rather than Harris. Neil is a clever player and I thought he played well on Saturday but Hall is pacy and skillful, neither of which the two big guys will like playing against.

With M'Voto and Diamond at the back for Oldham, I'd hope we play Hall through the middle next week rather than Harris. Neil is a clever player and I thought he played well on Saturday but Hall is pacy and skillful, neither of which the two big guys will like playing against.

I'd agree with that - both M'voto nor Diamond seemed sluggish on the turn, and Hall would get in behind them.

The mention of Flavs reminds me about the first corner Oldham had (the diagram with plenty of red and black lines), which was executed really well, resulted in a deep cross to M'voto whose header was saved by Flahavan... who was rooted to his line. Not much has changed.

The club thought it was an excellent report Muse and said to say Thanks for it.

Good to see they're paying attention :smile: Happy for them to call me a nerd if we beat them tomorrow!

Pretty pleased to see them validating my report. Hopefully tomorrow's game will do too.

Found my self reading our scout. Then seeing what oldham thought of it and clicking there link back to our page. Then our page to there page through our link. Wondered why my PC was running so slow .Had about 10 screens up all saying the same thing. :blush:

Back