• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic v Southend United

2 points dropped there, we should have won that one. I think we will just about have enough to stay up but we need goals badly

Pathetic- 2 points dropped against an incredibly poor opposition. The lack of ambition will see us relegated.

Substitutions appalling.

CBs at RB and CF, never ending list of midfielders who will probably never score more than Clifford in a season, and an active desire to keep anyone off the pitch who has any history of being able to put the ball in the back of the net.

The teams is playing well much better and we are making chances defence looks top of the table midfield created chances that should be gobbled up unfortunately. Power puff up front again

No more Acquah, not until we have pulled clear of bottom two - we had so many chances to win but unfortunately almost all of them landed on his head or feet and he promptly found the keeper or corner flag. He may come good but right now draws against dross like this

No more Acquah, not until we have pulled clear of bottom two - we had so many chances to win but unfortunately almost all of them landed on his head or feet and he promptly found the keeper or corner flag. He may come good but right now draws against dross like this

Think that's a bit harsh; we actually looked worse we he came off

You do need to prove it

I'm sorry but it doesent take a rocket scientist to realise if u are in control of the game and u need to score a goal and the players playing arent doing that u then bring on recoignised past and present goal scorers capable of scoring a goal!!

And this ladies and gentlemen is a clear example of someone not having a bloody clue. Remind me how many chances we had when he came off? We ended the game with Greg bloody halford up top. Give your head a big old wobble

I swear I come away from watching every game with a leg ache. I'm trying to kick every ball at goal (wollop have some). If I don't die from a heart attack watching this **** week in week out, I will die with a leg ache :Frustrated:

Why on Earth did he take Emile off, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

That one really surprised me. Just didn’t get it. On another day he would’ve had 2 or 3 but for a good save, the crossbar and a poor shot. Don’t think he looked like he was blowing. Is he one to struggle playing 90mins? I didn’t think so.

But that was easily one of Emile’s best games so far this season. They didn’t know how to deal with him and he caused constant problems.

Back