• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic v Southend United

Thought he was the one supposed to be sitting deep. I'd hoped Taylor would get more involved forward but felt he was a bit quiet today.

The worrying thing is even when mellis,olyinka,egbri are back he will still be playing reeco,aquah,demitriou,ang !! Get this pe teacher out of our club! I'm sorry but he really is showing his non league ability!! The decisions on subs today has been woeful!!
Shut up you silly boy

No one disagrees steve, no one. But repeating the same diatribe gets boring. Nothing constructive in your posts. I bet I’ve sat next to you at a game, bleating the same statement, week in, week out. If he’s not playing’strikers’ it’s a weird one, agreed.. but.. there’s a reason maybe? Tactics? Form? Injury? Confidence? He sees these players daily.. you?
Does he keep shouting, ‘you’re a pe teacher, go away?’

No but he knows Ricky holmes is the best player we have and should have come on!! I think when mm finishes his dinner tonight he should skip ant and decs Saturday night takeaway for a YouTube session of ricky holmes goals !!

Last edited:
I have nothing against him other than he is not good enough. Missed another 2 sitters, how many chances before the penny drops with you and M.M?

How many sitters did we create before and after he left the pitch? There's your answer.

As a doombar fan, I thought I'd try the Adams ghost ship someone on here recommended. It's very fruity!! Can't remember who suggested it but it's quite nice. May make the game better
Try the Broadsword.
If you ever going up A12 towards Lowestoft. Call in to Sole Bay pub in Southwould they have big choice of Adnams from the wood. Great views over the estuary there.

Can we praise the back 4 they have been excellent for a number of recent matches. Also from the start of the season we were rubbish up with the worst sides I can ever remember look at us now I think we are becoming a good side. Clifford is becoming a really good player and hobson is improving every game. John white just gives everything

Can we praise the back 4 they have been excellent for a number of recent matches. Also from the start of the season we were rubbish up with the worst sides I can ever remember look at us now I think we are becoming a good side. Clifford is becoming a really good player and hobson is improving every game. John white just gives everything

A good side in the NL perhaps.

We need goals otherwise we will go down. I saying we are playing much better and we created chances to win 2 or 3 nil. It's a shame we missed out on akinde from gills he would have done well. He needs to get a striker I can't see anyone banging in 10 goals

I'm sorry but it doesent take a rocket scientist to realise if u are in control of the game and u need to score a goal and the players playing arent doing that u then bring on recoignised past and present goal scorers capable of scoring a goal!!
who's the present one that we had on the bench!!!!???

Back