• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I bet McGladhan must be ****ed off at Harrison getting a game ahead of him.
SCP seems to have taken a good look at all sort of combinations, but McG seems to have drawn the short straw

I would have included Mcglashan at left middle. I'm not sure about McGladhan as I haven't seen him play.:smiles:

Lewis Gard has played 12 games for Aveley this season in the Bostick North ...

He is number 43 - I reckon he was on the pitch with the subs on Saturday.

So Coker, Wordsworth, Ferdinand, Turner, Kiernan, Smith and Wright all out injured, with Michael Timlin missing the game tonight with a dead leg while Anthony Wordsworth has a groin problem.

5 minutes to kick-off looks very wet at Boundary Park

tXApGF.jpg

Well, he's got 3 open goals out of his 4 this week. But the thing is.....that he's in the penalty area in the right place at the right time. Take note Coxy.

I'm pretty speechless. I wonder if PB is taking notice because it speaks volumes about his man management. Every player has improved since CP came in but Theo was the most down and out in my opinion, 5 in 3 starts! Wow!

Robinson now has seven goals this season. He's one behind the joint top scorers, Demetriou and Cox. :stunned:

Back