• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic vs Southend United

Tranmere 1-1 Yeovil. If it stays like this it's impossible for us to get playoff. If Yeovil win and we win then we need Scunny to draw with Tranmere while we beat Cheltenham 21-0

Scunthorpe and Tranmere play each other on the last day so not gonna happen unfortunately.

HANG ON A MINUTE! We NEED A WINNER! Win next week .............with Scunthorpe and Tranmere losing their last two matches AND..........................................

Sorry to rain on your parade but they play each other next week so as it stands there is no way we can get in to the playoffs even if we win today.

It was a real shame he was shown the door. It wasn't only the longer passes he could make, but he rarely wasted the ball full stop and we miss the probing nature of his play. His short passes were effective too and our deficiencies in this area have been highlighted all season, except for when Sawyer was with us. I really enjoyed his two late goals v QPR a couple of years ago & the quick free-kick/pass for Gower's goal that night was sublime...(sigh)

Agreed Bruv

Lucky you're not in the chat room:
Chat Room said:
Bluesmanager:Yesssss!!
manor15: what?
Shrimperstu: yesss?
Bluesmanager: I think
Bluesmanager: ive confused myself - have we scored?

Invited out this evening...........so won't be hanging around. My last BW match of the season as I'm in Toulouse next weekend............in the end the Cheltenham result means little for either of us ............last time we will be playing Cheltenham in the League for a moment................. (no disappointment)!.........No doubt we will draw them in the League Cup AGAIN.

Not a borefest by any means, maybe some players were a little less "whole hearted" than usual - I enjoyed it all though.

Oh btw, top marks to Scannell for signing one of the "policewomen"''s shirts and the look on his face! Absolutely hilarious! :D

Game was there for the taking last 20 minutes.
Should have stuck Laurent on for Theo, he would have caused their tiring defence some damage if you ask me.

Tilly didn't look too happy for whatever reason when he came out after 15 minutes of us lot chanting "Bring On/Out the Southend!!!"

Back