• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic vs Southend United

Game was there for the taking last 20 minutes.
Should have stuck Laurent on for Theo, he would have caused their tiring defence some damage if you ask me.

Tilly didn't look too happy for whatever reason when he came out after 15 minutes of us lot chanting "Bring On/Out the Southend!!!"

???????????

Were you there Lee? :stunned: How come you didn't come and make any rude comments to me?!

I was looking out for you Kay but didn't see you unfortunately .. in fact i didn't see too many zoners there .. I did see TrueBlue, ldnfatso, DoDtS and YB but can't think of any others offhand

I was looking out for you Kay but didn't see you unfortunately .. in fact i didn't see too many zoners there .. I did see TrueBlue, ldnfatso, DoDtS and YB but can't think of any others offhand

Was with Glasgow and Southminster and his two young 'uns, Dash was just in front of us and mcnasty on the end of the row behind us.

Not sure i've met Glasgow or S'Minster, and didn't see the Dashman, how i missed Uncle Ken is a mystery that will take some solving ;)

Not sure i've met Glasgow or S'Minster, and didn't see the Dashman, how i missed Uncle Ken is a mystery that will take some solving ;)

Yes you have, both were at last season's End of Season do. We were about a third of the way up, bang in the middle.

Kay, Lee was higher up over your laft shoulder, no not a parrot!
He was shouting down to his companion earlier on!
Dash Clan were present lol!

You saw him then? To be honest, I didn't look round much, was too wary of flying balls! :O And other things! ;)

Did we maybe get introduced fleetingly in the Spread one day, either before Swansea or at BBQ last season?

I was two rows in front and about 8 seats to the right of Ken

Sounds like you were almost behind us! Actually, I say Ken was the row behind, it might have been 2, but sounds like we were all in close proximity without realising!

Did we maybe get introduced fleetingly in the Spread one day, either before Swansea or at BBQ last season?

Apologies due then sir, as i'm only allowed in The Spread 2 or 3 times a year cos of their ridiculous childrens rule its always a case of trying to talk to as many people as possible and its quite possible i met you and forgot you (i have the same impact on most of the women i meet so i shouldn't be too downhearted)

Back