• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Oldham (Away) tickets

Has anyone bought tickets? Looks like there is just a small section behind the goal open and only a few tickets bought. Is that right? Any ideas on numbers travelling?

Long as Peter Clarke gifted us goals and 3 points, I am happy! If I was C. Powell & Jack Bridge, I would target him, if we play quick ball to them.

I’m going, but as you say, very little ticket uptake for this one - the website shows very few , looks like no more than 100 so far

Not optimistic their pitch will survive the current cold, if it stays as it is. Have been to Oldham to have it frozen off before!

Boundary park what a s..t!! Hole and an absolute slog to get to! I remember going when we had quality strikers like Leon Clarke up front and we beat them 0-1 was also lee Hughes first game after bring released from prison!! The stick the blues fans gave him that day was most definitely warranted.Cant beat the old football league away days.Will definitely be streaming this time lol

I see Unsworth getting the sack if we beat them on Saturday. The locals are restless and are calling for his head.

I've only been in May some years back and it was cold then, despite us being dressed for a beach party for the last away game of the season! I hope that they are keeping a good eye on the pitch and will call off early if necessary. Definitely wrap up warm if going!

Last edited:
I've only been in May some years back and it was cold then, despite us being dressed for a beach party for the last away game of the season! I hope that they are keeping a good eye on the pitch and will call off early if necessary. Definitely wrap up warm if going!

Yes - good point. A number of games were called off last night due to frozen pitches ..... although the weather man/woman/person suggests some warmer air arriving at some time during the weekend.

Echo what everyone else is saying, defo the coldest ground I've ever been too - good luck to the brave soles on Saturday 🥶

Back