• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

£5 for seaso's, £10 for non.

There used to be deals for shareholders. What happened to them?

Well done SUFC, be nice to get 6-7k for this one, create a good atmosphere as 3rd round could potentially bring a lot of money to the club.

Prices for Oldham (H) FACUP2

Confirmed on the OS

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/HomeTicketsDetail/0,,10444~2525065,00.html

This is very welcome news just before Christmas with a run of cup games coming up!

Non Season Card Holders:
Adults £10
Concessions: £5
Juniors: (under 16) £2

Season Card Holders (purchased by 5pm on Friday 2 December):
Adults £5
Concessions: £3
Juniors (under 16) £1

Please note that the concessions category includes full time students, senior citizens over 60 and young persons 16-20.

Season Card Holders usual seats will be reserved until 5pm the day before the match.

Last edited:
It's all very well looking after the seaso's but what about me. I expect the club to make a contribution to the travelling expenses of all exiles too,

Yes, good point Norwich Shrimper - it's all well and good the team winning all the time and getting to one cup game after another but when you add it all up, it is costing the supporters a load of money ................ :unsure::whistling:

It's all very well looking after the seaso's but what about me. I expect the club to make a contribution to the travelling expenses of all exiles too,

What about me? I'm an exile, and a seaso.

Yes, good point Norwich Shrimper - it's all well and good the team winning all the time and getting to one cup game after another but when you add it all up, it is costing the supporters a load of money ................ :unsure::whistling:

I know it's outrageous isn't it. We should also have free burgers....though I appreciate times are hard so I think there should be an additional charge for ketchup or onions.

this is a great offer - it will be worthwhile for the club when we get a bumper crowd (which we certainly should at these prices) that helps see us through to a 3rd round tie against Man Utd and a chance to keep our 100% record going against them.

:smile:

this is a great offer - it will be worthwhile for the club when we get a bumper crowd (which we certainly should at these prices) that helps see us through to a 3rd round tie against Man Utd and a chance to keep our 100% record going against them.

:smile:

Along with a price hike to £30 a ticket again :'(

Back