• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Oldham Sky highlights

Emile definitely should have taken one of those two chances in the second half. Looked a pen to me straight after his header against the bar though, he was going for the rebound and was barged in the back.

Having said that, despite Emile not being the best finisher we looked far more threatening with him on the pitch, he’s still the best focal point we’ve got IMO.

Emile definitely should have taken one of those two chances in the second half. Looked a pen to me straight after his header against the bar though, he was going for the rebound and was barged in the back.

Having said that, despite Emile not being the best finisher we looked far more threatening with him on the pitch, he’s still the best focal point we’ve got IMO.
Wouldn't it be good if you got points for 'threatening'? Maybe, half a point for each real threat?

Agree. We were more unlucky with those two headers and Reecos effort. The two terrible misses were Acquah when one on one and Akinolas header, which despite being 4 yards out was such a poor effort it didn’t make it to the highlights

I've just watched the highlights, and thought exactly the same. Any referees care to give a more considered view?

The fact our players are not screaming blue murder there and then to the ref for not giving the clear pen says a lot.

We seem too soft, a team who are up for it would be putting it on both the ref and Lino to take a long hard look at that wouldn’t they?.

I 100% agree but some on here seem to not like players in the refs ear . I'm happy when Mecca jd and white are on to the ref and wish others would too. We might get some decisions then
Not macca, all the refs have got his number!

Back