• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ollie Kensdale - England C call up - live on YouTube today

Still think Ollie's got a mistake in him at every level he plays -even at England C .But what do I know? :Winking:
Every player is capable of making a mistake, it is how they deal with it. Ollie is obviously highly thought of outside of the Club, not only named in the Non League Paper's Team of the Year along with Gus, but also an International call up.

Will this be televised like the last one? Or did I watch it on YouTube... can't remember now; I definitely saw it live though!

Ollie seems to be playing left centre back, the Nathan Ralph role!

Very wet pitch, reckon there could be some howlers if they try to play out from the back

2-0

13 minutes gone

Callum Stead after the ball was not cleared from a corner

Ollie's had quite a few touches already. He's also been taking throw ins down his side, and has joined the attack a few times. An Ollie Kensdale goal is not out of the question.

Back