• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Olly Murs

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
This man needs a kicking. I hate him the talentless, ugly, twonk. He can't sing and the dancing is worse than the world's most embarassing Dad could perform at a Christmas Party. Yet, he will have the Christmas #1 single thanks to his likely win in the X Factor this weekend.

Ugly? Don't get me started on his mush. His face is wider than his head, and he is surely the prime example of what would happen were Wayne Rooney's dad to $hag Joleon Lescott's mum without birth control.

This man needs a kicking. I hate him the talentless, ugly, twonk. He can't sing and the dancing is worse than the world's most embarassing Dad could perform at a Christmas Party. Yet, he will have the Christmas #1 single thanks to his likely win in the X Factor this weekend.

Ugly? Don't get me started on his mush. His face is wider than his head, and he is surely the prime example of what would happen were Wayne Rooney's dad to $hag Joleon Lescott's mum without birth control.

Indeed. The warts on the tip of my penis are better looking.

Too ****ing right. My missus made me watch this a few weeks ago and I was genuinely astounded. He's ****. He wouldn't even stand out in a Kareoke competition. When Mrs Slipperduke told me he was in the final, I was even more surprised.

Don't worry though. Granted, he's a fat lad who appeals to a certain type of middle-aged woman, but the core demographic of that show will be going for that 8 year old Mackem with the beaver-teeth. The long-legged, big-nosed Eliza Doolittle type has got absolutely no chance.

And, of course, in five years time, we won't have a clue who any of them ever were.

Too ****ing right. My missus made me watch this a few weeks ago and I was genuinely astounded. He's ****. He wouldn't even stand out in a Kareoke competition. When Mrs Slipperduke told me he was in the final, I was even more surprised.

Don't worry though. Granted, he's a fat lad who appeals to a certain type of middle-aged woman, but the core demographic of that show will be going for that 8 year old Mackem with the beaver-teeth. The long-legged, big-nosed Eliza Doolittle type has got absolutely no chance.

And, of course, in five years time, we won't have a clue who any of them ever were.

Ay, but there's the rub.

Big nose "i'm so excited I hjgsadfskjdhasdsfkSadladyAU" will get knocked out first, and all her single transferable votes will go to Witham chav. And I bet he supports Col Ewe too.

Ay, but there's the rub.

Big nose "i'm so excited I hjgsadfskjdhasdsfkSadladyAU" will get knocked out first, and all her single transferable votes will go to Witham chav. And I bet he supports Col Ewe too.

Nah. A fat lad dancing like he's crapped his pants or a small child with Donny Osmond teeth? Surely it's the latter?

I caught one part of the X Factor this year, and that was after 8 pints, and to be honest with you, I think that it's proved that this show is on it's last legs.

Am I the only person in the country who has never watched the X Factor?

At all? :stunned:

Fwiw, I quite like Olly (maybe that's because I fit a certain criteria already mentioned!), I also like Stacey and give them both my full support as they are Essex boys and girls however I do think Joe will win, he is the "whole package" as they like to say. And no, I'm not going to mention Olly's "package" though he is wearing tight trousers in the final I believe :clap: - helps to take your mind off the occasional bum notes!;)

At all? :stunned:

Fwiw, I quite like Olly (maybe that's because I fit a certain criteria already mentioned!), I also like Stacey and give them both my full support as they are Essex boys and girls however I do think Joe will win, he is the "whole package" as they like to say. And no, I'm not going to mention Olly's "package" though he is wearing tight trousers in the final I believe :clap: - helps to take your mind off the occasional bum notes!;)

Never.
I don't watch "reality" or so called "talent" shows as they are anything but. I loathe the likes of Simon Cowell who makes millions from this and other similar shows. I loathe the fact that aspiring stars go through from what I have heard ritual humiliation for their 10 minutes of fame. I loathe the way that ******s like Cowell & Piers Morgan hold sway over sad people who think they have an iota of talent.

In short I'd rather stick pins in my eyes and drink sulphuric acid than watch this dog ****. :madman:

It's ok nurse I'm calm now. :unsure:

Good luck to the bloke.

He's taken a punt, will trouser some cash and will no doubt pick up a bit of action along the way.

I don't watch the program but if anyone fancies an alternative there is usually something more highbrow on BBC2 and C4 around the same time.

Last edited:
It's always vote Essex for me.

Don't think any of the final 3 are really stars. XFactor has had its day I think...

Even the auditions which are usually funny weren't so much this year.

Oh Dear. If someone on a reality show, who actually seems like a decent guy, can wind you up this much, you maybe need some councilling. Or just don't watch it if he offends you that much.

(? The post that this reply was intended for has been deleted)

Back