• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I'm trying to book tickets for the MK dons home game but the area I want only has three left in the row, all together and I only want two seats. I can buy one or all three but not two. I'm assuming that the system isn't keen to have one seat left. Anyone know whether I can buy the two I want at the ticket office? Alternatively, can I buy all three electronically and take one back for a refund? There is nobody there to ask today.

I've had this a few times and there's a cheeky workaround. Open up another tab incognito and go to book one of those seats, then in your normal tab there will be 2 seats (since the other is reserved for booking). Finish buying the 2 then just close the other tab.

It's a shame the club can't do a buy-back style system.

For example, yesterday I was in the South Upper, Row B, Block G.

Everytime I sit there, there's always 3 or 4 empty seats in the front row, together. Which I assume must be season ticket holders.

If the club offered a sell-on incentive. Maybe £5.00 back to a season ticket holder if the seat is re-sold, then we would make more money as a club and people would be able to get tickets for an area of the ground that they thought was sold out.

Could be the difference between people attending or not.

Worked a dream, many thanks OrangeyBrown. Humans 1-0 On line Ticket systems

Same problem and work around for Cliffs Pavilion - i wanted 2 tickets for Bill Bailey last year, but best seats available were in a block of 3, so did the 2-login scenario from 2 devices.

Beat the system ! :smile:

I'm with Andy T on this one.....have bought 2 x season tickets for 2017-18, but reality check says that we won't be able to attend quite a few games due to both work commitments and travelling time.

I think it would be both beneficial to myself (and other "locally based" supporters), to have the opportunity to "release my seat(s) on the occasions that I can't make it. :thumbsup:

Share the love :winking:

My brother tried to get his free bring a friend tickets for Mk dons and the last game v Bury but was told he can't have one v Bury as it's the last home game! Stupid rule if I may say so.Anyone else tried this?:sad:

I'm with Andy T on this one.....have bought 2 x season tickets for 2017-18, but reality check says that we won't be able to attend quite a few games due to both work commitments and travelling time.

I think it would be both beneficial to myself (and other "locally based" supporters), to have the opportunity to "release my seat(s) on the occasions that I can't make it. :thumbsup:

Share the love :winking:

Agreed. I know that a lot of Premiershite clubs do this.

My brother tried to get his free bring a friend tickets for Mk dons and the last game v Bury but was told he can't have one v Bury as it's the last home game! Stupid rule if I may say so.Anyone else tried this?:sad:

Did they give a reason?

Thinking ahead maybe, but I assume the club are thinking this will be our last game before the play offs, so would be a good home crowd.I wouldn't be surprised if part of the North bank would be open to home fans as Bury won't bring many down.

Slightly off topic but just went to the ground & bought two tickets for tomorrow, and there really isn't much left. East sold out, south upper sold out (apart from a few in the back row which as anyone who's sat there will know, cuts half the pitch off), had to settle for the back of the West. Don't how many Bolton will bring but can see it being a 10k plus crowd.

Slightly off topic but just went to the ground & bought two tickets for tomorrow, and there really isn't much left. East sold out, south upper sold out (apart from a few in the back row which as anyone who's sat there will know, cuts half the pitch off), had to settle for the back of the West. Don't how many Bolton will bring but can see it being a 10k plus crowd.

I ventured onto one of their message boards and asked the 'how many' question. The consensus was about 500-600. If that is the case I can't see us breaking 10k.

I ventured onto one of their message boards and asked the 'how many' question. The consensus was about 500-600. If that is the case I can't see us breaking 10k.

wonder how many they'd sold for the original fixture? Would expect they have brought 1k plus for a Saturday game. That said 600 is good for midweek considering they'e oop north

We nearly sold near on 7500 tickets already

I sure we push above 8500 home fans tomorrow :-)

One Team In Essex :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only if W and/or X blocks are opened-up....

I sure they only open half the North Bank to Bolton Fan if we expecting less than 1200 on the night

also sure we never turn away custom, so I expect they at least open the another Block in the West stand ( north end )

I think it has always been the case that you aren't allowed to utilise this deal for the final home game of the season.

Back