• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I always use the on-line ticket booking system as it's quickest and has yet to go wrong for me. Up till recently the method of getting the tickets was 'collect' or 'by post'. I've just done the Coventry booking and there is now a 'print at home' option. Is that option new? I can't say as I've seen it before.

Nope not seen that before. Have we finally caught up with the times!
Mind you just looked for the Oxford game and print at home not an option for this game (on my phone, desktop might be different).

Has anyone tried it yet?

I always use the on-line ticket booking system as it's quickest and has yet to go wrong for me. Up till recently the method of getting the tickets was 'collect' or 'by post'. I've just done the Coventry booking and there is now a 'print at home' option. Is that option new? I can't say as I've seen it before.

First I have known Southend to use it. Well done Southend as it's going to save a lot of trouble, hassle and worry with tickets. The ony thing that can go wrong is if your printer hasn't got enough ink to do the barcode, as happened to my mate on a print at home pop concert ticket, Lol.

Nope not seen that before. Have we finally caught up with the times!
Mind you just looked for the Oxford game and print at home not an option for this game (on my phone, desktop might be different).

Has anyone tried it yet?

I'm ashamed to say that I thought about trying it out, and then bottled it, instead, asking on here. My bad.

I did hear this was going to be happening but didn't know when. Good news I think.

I'm ashamed to say that I thought about trying it out, and then bottled it, instead, asking on here. My bad.

Try it. It's just printed on your normal A4 paper. Be careful of wind or dropping it tho, Lol. They also can be printed again and again in case of printer error or shortage of ink. But of course the first printed one through the turnstile disables any more you have printed. Just make sure the barcode is printed good, that's the important bit.

Except when you are in the ticket office buying tickets ;)

I had to use it for the Swindon game because I only got it confirmed on the day that I could leave work early ( work in London ).
Printed at work and had no issues at the ground.

Surely Lord Football gets one of his servants of the manor to collect them?! :winking:

Just bought some tickets online using "Print @ home" for the first time and so I thought I'd remind people that the option is there. Saves the postage fee too, of course!

I'm a little surprised the club haven't publicised this a bit.

My 13 year-old questioned the e-mail printed tickets sitting on the table by the door just before we left on Saturday. He sighed and said 'you know these aren't going to work, don't you dad?". Sure enough we failed to turn the lights green at the turnstile. Fortunately the affable steward in attendance was prepared; 'not one of these has worked today' is pretty much what he said.....and duly let us in.

My 13 year-old questioned the e-mail printed tickets sitting on the table by the door just before we left on Saturday. He sighed and said 'you know these aren't going to work, don't you dad?". Sure enough we failed to turn the lights green at the turnstile. Fortunately the affable steward in attendance was prepared; 'not one of these has worked today' is pretty much what he said.....and duly let us in.
And that is why I still choose the collect my tickets!

Back