• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the pitch??!!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I for one miss having a little stroll on the pitch at the end of the season, it used to be tradition to do so.

The last few seasons it hasnt happened due to threats of bans etc.

Now this is ludicrous how can they possibly ban anyone from going on the pitch our past brothers have laid.

Its our pitch and we should be allowed on to celebrate the final game of the current campaign, anyone agree?..

Who will be attempting to make a dash for it??..

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I'm going to go on the pitch

ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-woo!!

The only people i want to see on the pitch after the game are groundsmen making any relevant repairs so that SZFC can play the fast flowing passing we are used to.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ May 07 2004,16:48)]I for one miss having a little stroll on the pitch at the end of the season, it used to be tradition to do so.

Now this is ludicrous how can they possibly ban anyone from going on the pitch our past brothers have laid.

Its our pitch and we should be allowed on to celebrate the final game of the current campaign, anyone agree?..

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Organising violence carries a big prison sentence Mr Smith {if that is your real name} i hope you and your mindless moronic mates arent going to ruin for the likes of me.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 07 2004,17:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ May 07 2004,16:48)]I for one miss having a little stroll on the pitch at the end of the season, it used to be tradition to do so.

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Organising violence carries a big prison sentence Mr Smith {if that is your real name} i hope you and your mindless moronic mates arent going to ruin for the likes of me.
mad.gif
doesn't appear to be organising any type of violence, just a gentle stroll onto the pitch.
There wasn't violence at Rochdale when they came on the pitch, the majority were celebrating with their team, just the few idiots who decide to mock the Blues fans.
tounge.gif

I agree with you Barry, goading the oposition fans is just 'mindless'. All of these tattoed thugs, wearing their Rockports, baseball caps and expensive designer clothes should be banned from Roots Hall and all other football grounds for life.

We should all be congratulating the Torquay fans on their teams achievements this season, regardles of whether they are promoted or not.

i agree totally it should be a celebration, not an excuse for mindless thuggery. Well ill be attempting a one man invasion anyway...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ May 07 2004,16:56)]I'm going to go on the pitch

ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-woo!!

The only people i want to see on the pitch after the game are groundsmen making any relevant repairs so that SZFC can play the fast flowing passing we are used to.
Someone seems a bit too confident. I've heard the substitute bench is a nice place to sit ...

wink.gif

Whatever you do, dont go jumping on the goals and breaking them. We have an important tournament on Sunday and tomorrow will do the tension no good at all. If you see some people standing at the top of the Blacks tomorrow pointing and saying "That'll be us tomorrow" you know who we are!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ May 07 2004,16:56)]The only people i want to see on the pitch after the game are groundsmen making any relevant repairs so that SZFC can play the fast flowing passing we are used to.
Shagster - you seem determined to keep advertising the fact that Shrimperzone FC are playing in a tournament at Roots Hall this Sunday. (KO 11, 12 + 2pm).

Shame on you
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 08 2004,11:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ May 07 2004,16:56)]The only people i want to see on the pitch after the game are groundsmen making any relevant repairs so that SZFC can play the fast flowing passing we are used to.
Shagster - you seem determined to keep advertising the fact that Shrimperzone FC are playing in a tournament at Roots Hall this Sunday. (KO 11, 12 + 2pm).

Shame on you  
cool.gif
Are Shrimperzone FC playing in a tournament at Roots Hall this Sunday. (KO 11, 12 + 2pm)?

WS

Back