• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the windybottom theme...

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Seconds of Madness

Tricky one, this. Use the arrows to avoid the obstacles - up to jump, down to crouch and side arrows to spin the tunnel.

Jump: through the circular things, and occasionally over the red + white checked barriers.

Duck: under the black & white check beams

Avoid - everything else!

You've got 10 energy points; you lose 2 points when you hit the red + white checked barriers, 1 point if you hit anything else.

How far can you get?! My current PB is 240.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 28 2003,13:34)]My current PB is 240.
Make that 252...

wink.gif

Matt

278 first go, does this mean I am good or you are rubbish MTS ?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Nov. 28 2003,13:43)]278 first go, does this mean I am good or you are rubbish MTS ?
tounge.gif
Almost certainly the latter...

sad.gif
tounge.gif

Out of interest, does it play at different speeds on different computers? It has something about the "frame-rate" at which you play the game... mine's on 33, and there's not much I can do about it...

rock.gif

Matt

Back