• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When he was signed we were lacking experience at the back and struggling.

He may have been fit before Christmas but when he signed he did get injured.

Unfortunately when he played we conceded 4 so theres little to justify him being in the side at the moment.

Exactly this. He was injured at the wrong time, and then was involved in the Stevenage shambles. That's the way it goes.

Brown shouldn't pick him just because he is AB when Prosser and Thompson have formed such a solid partnership. I would however, have him on the bench.

Brown shouldn't pick him just because he is AB when Prosser and Thompson have formed such a solid partnership. I would however, have him on the bench.

Indeed, there is no-one better in our squad to come on and galvanise the rest of the team.

Is Adam being lined up for the new coach for the new under-21 team .

This is football, I'm afraid.

AB is not in the team at the moment but in football things can change in a moment.

Scenario could just as easily be; JBW picks up a tummy bug or virus this afternoon, AB goes on to the bench for tomorrow night, in first 5 minutes Prosser gets a bad head injury as he puts himself on the line to block a shot. AB comes off the bench, keeps McGurk et al in his back pocket all evening and then having helped keep a clean sheet gets on the end of a corner in the 90th minute to score and give us a 1-0 win. :happy:

Prosser is then ruled out for the game on Saturday, JBW fails to recover well enough to be anything more than a benchwarmer so AB keeps his place and does the same again. Prosser then back to where he was a few weeks ago, being forced to wait for his chance to get back in as AB proves his point and we march on to promotion failing to concede another goal for the rest of the season......:whistling:

Football can change in a heartbeat, that's what makes it what it is, and I'm sure AB being the pro he is knows that as well as anyone.:thumbsup:

Is it just me or does it feel like Adam Barrett was a Ron Martin signing and not Phil Browns...

Back