• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One from this weeks Essex Enquirer

KrustyTheKray

President
3FT, cross dressing, chinese midget. into bungee jumping, seeks similar. Tel No 09052 300 960 Box Number 838518

Made me giggle
laugh.gif

Made me think, i've never ever seen a chinese dwarf!

Found out this a.m. that the entire dwarf population in the world is a little over 191,000.  I thought to myself thats quite small.  I'll get me coat.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Did you know also they have a Dwarf olympics too!

Blimey! Your bored aren't you.

Another thought, considering, I assume, dwarfism has been around since time immemorial and with only 191,000 worldwide surely they must all be related in some way???

Oh wait *edit*..........it's hereditory not actually a seperate form of homo sapian
laugh.gif

There's this programm on Uk living i think about this dwarf in the US and his brother is a regular sized person, how unique is that? And their parents are also regular sized! Uncanny!

Could two dwarfs conceive a regular sized dude?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Sep. 29 2006,10:40)]3FT, cross dressing, chinese midget. into bungee jumping, seeks similar. Tel No 09052 300 960 Box Number 838518

Made me giggle
laugh.gif

Made me think, i've never ever seen a chinese dwarf!

Found out this a.m. that the entire dwarf population in the world is a little over 191,000.  I thought to myself thats quite small.  I'll get me coat.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Did you know also they have a Dwarf olympics too!
Sounds like a bunch of tall tales to me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The longest midget toss is said to have been made by an English truck driver named Jimmy Leonard. He tossed Lenny the Giant (4'4'' , 98 lbs.) 11 feet, 5 inches. There is said to be an Australian record of 30 feet, but we could not find this documented anywhere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Sep. 29 2006,11:06)]There's this programm on Uk living i think about this dwarf in the US and his brother is a regular sized person, how unique is that? And their parents are also regular sized! Uncanny!

Could two dwarfs conceive a regular sized dude?
Haven't you ever seen the film TWINS, it is possible you know
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 29 2006,16:02)]In all seriousness I think that Robert Earnshaw is actually a tall dwarf. Just look at him, he has all the necessary features of dwarfism.
Think you will find he is a pigmy not a dwarf but know what you mean.
laugh.gif

Back