• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
I will never ever again tolerate a bad word against Myles ...

then it went slow motion as Piggot turned and then ..... a double take and yes it HAS gone in..

and then OBLIVION ..... in the adrenalin rush I have no real idea of what happens for the next 30 seconds ..

....or however long.

Claridge mentioned the rOAR that went up on the league One show - surely someone must have their phone on ?

Lol, yes, think this is already on several threads....won't tire of seeing it again though!

Ha ha i have officially blown it. We have a megaphone at home. Just crept up behind my wife and shouted "Piggott, can he get a shot away? HE CAN !!!" :smile::smile:

What my wife said is not repeatable in front of the children of this forum :omg:

Ha ha i have officially blown it. We have a megaphone at home. Just crept up behind my wife and shouted "Piggott, can he get a shot away? HE CAN !!!" :smile::smile:

What my wife said is not repeatable in front of the children of this forum :omg:

Or those of us of a sensitive nature.:smile:

Cathy, have I shown you any clips of the football yet this morning ?

Please, I've woken up in a good mood. Can I have a day without football ? :happy:

Well she can have a few hours. I'm off to the London office shortly for the day

I did read somewhere that a behind the scenes feature of the day is being put together. Antone heard this and where you can find it ?

I did read somewhere that a behind the scenes feature of the day is being put together. Antone heard this and where you can find it ?

This one?

[video=youtube;9O2iaJqVxUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O2iaJqVxUk[/video]

I think this is what you're looking for

[video=youtube;9O2iaJqVxUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O2iaJqVxUk[/video]

Ha ha. Mrs ORM is starting to get a little bit tired of the replays now. There must be a clip I haven't watched yet though. The clip from our own fan and that noise, incredible !!!

I think one of the reasons it's so spine tingling is that there is a single, small moment before the ripple of the net sends the shrimpers into delerium where the entire stadium is silent. Its as if everyone collectively inhales together.

Back