• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One season wonder, Constantine

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Big mistake letting him go, natural goalscorer and would swap Gray, Goat and Bradbury combined to get him back!

I have to agree that I think he was a quality player, but I wouldnt swop any of the current players for him.

Eastwood, Constantine, Gray, Goater, Bradbury... That would do me!

That would leave us with 2 strikers. Clever
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 12 2006,15:24)]Big mistake letting him go, natural goalscorer and would swap Gray, Goat and Bradbury combined to get him back!
Wiggy in "LOOK, I WAS RIGHT AGAIN" shocker.

Yawn.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 12 2006,16:24)]Big mistake letting him go, natural goalscorer and would swap Gray, Goat and Bradbury combined to get him back!
Change the record.

I got a Leon Constantine tatoo done. I love you wiggy! Coming Brentford?

I was right, just as may have been wrong in saying Drewe was crap!

Bradbury looked class in the 15 minutes he played Friday night, Wayne holds his own in this league so why would we bother swapping 2 perfectly able strikers for 1 distinctly average forward who has an attitude?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 12 2006,16:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Feb. 12 2006,16:50)]Shouldn't this be in "Ex-Shrimpers".

Moderators slow out of the blocks again...
They're on the case. It will be done just after the front page is updated.  
cool.gif
Thank you very much, you're here all week...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Feb. 12 2006,17:13)]How the f%&k can you make a judgement on Bradbury based on 25 mins of first team football...
mad.gif
Because Wiggy doesn't know what (s)he's talking about.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't swap any of our strikers for Constantine...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 12 2006,16:24)]Big mistake letting him go, natural goalscorer and would swap Gray, Goat and Bradbury combined to get him back!
I'm glad you're giving a new player a chance, wiggy ...

WS
Jávea

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 12 2006,21:23)]
[b said:
I'm glad you're giving a new player a chance, wiggy ...

WS
Jávea

glare.gif
.... and it took Contstantine until the 89th minute of his 3rd game in a Southend shirt before he scored his first goal against Bury on the 30th August 2003.

I bet by that time Wiggy was already bemoaning the releases of Graeme Jones and Mark Salter that summer....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Feb. 12 2006,16:43)]Bradbury looked class in the 15 minutes he played Friday night
And his first touch for the club against Yeovil nearly saw a nut against Nathan Jones. Now that is class

Back