• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One Team - One Passion - One Voice

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
This game is huge, let’s make no bones about it. This is bigger than the Man U game. This is bigger than the last Play-Off game with Northampton, back in the League Two days. It is also bigger than the LDV (as it was called then) Area-Final with our friends from Colchester. This is quite simply the biggest home game we have had in a very, very long time…

Now, more than ever before, we need to back the lads 110% as we play quite possibly, the most important double-header tie of all-time. We are all in this together. We are all part of the Southend United family, with the same dream to make a swift return to The Championship.

There is no excuse for not getting excited about these two games. There is also no excuse for not singing louder and prouder than you have ever done before! Every single one of you needs to perform your duty to the club...

That means backing the lads, for every single one of the 10,800+ seconds they will be on the pitch, here at The Hall and at the Keepmoat next Friday.

This is your final chance to really help inspire the team on to Wembley. Do not let yourself and the team down. One team, One Passion, One Voice is our motto. Let’s all adopt this Friday night and next Friday night and sing as one, United for Southend. We can and we will make a difference. Believe in yourself and believe in the team. We are going to do this, together. Come on Southend!

Bloody hell Smiffy, do we have to fight them on the beaches as well?

Excellent as ever.

Absolutely, now is no time for negativity, let's show our pride to be Blue!

UTB!

Block I
Row C
Seat 103 (and i vouch for 102 - ok streaky?)

We will be behind the lads 150%

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is huge, let’s make no bones about it. This is bigger than the Man U game. This is bigger than the last Play-Off game with Northampton, back in the League Two days. It is also bigger than the LDV (as it was called then) Area-Final with our friends from Colchester. This is quite simply the biggest home game we have had in a very, very long time…

Now, more than ever before, we need to back the lads 110% as we play quite possibly, the most important double-header tie of all-time. We are all in this together. We are all part of the Southend United family, with the same dream to make a swift return to The Championship.

There is no excuse for not getting excited about these two games. There is also no excuse for not singing louder and prouder than you have ever done before! Every single one of you needs to perform your duty to the club...

That means backing the lads, for every single one of the 10,800+ seconds they will be on the pitch, here at The Hall and at the Keepmoat next Friday.

This is your final chance to really help inspire the team on to Wembley. Do not let yourself and the team down. One team, One Passion, One Voice is our motto. Let’s all adopt this Friday night and next Friday night and sing as one, United for Southend. We can and we will make a difference. Believe in yourself and believe in the team. We are going to do this, together. Come on Southend!

BRAVO!!!!

Let's make Roots Hall ROCK!!!!

UTB!!!!

Explained to me today and i quote,Leeds are too big a club for league 1 and their fan base is brilliant and should go up for the good of football,makes you vomit,thats all i need ,to sing my head off for the mighty shrimpers obnoxious pricks

Trying not to get too excited, I'm over 50 and therefore am a prime heart attack candidate.But commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme on you Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you blues. We need to get the ground rocking tomorrow.

Lets get it on!!

Love it!!!

ill definatly be singing for the full 90 minutes, cannot wait! i remember the last day against southampton, we need an atmosphere like that!

Back