• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One Trains Last Night

Flaiming Moe

First XI
Thank god we were'nt playing at home last night.

Journey home from work was hell, same old story, no apologies from drivers/guards/station staff etc.

Liverpool Street was chaos, track problems at Ilford, and then to cap it all off a train failure at Shenfield, 3 trains then went through without stopping.

Finally got home just before 8:45.

Rant over.

I had an invite to go to the Emirates last night, bloody Circle Line was out for a time, Kings bloody Cross closed, then to cap it all some thoughtless **** decided to top himself at Oxford Circus, bloody near 1am when I got home.:fury:

I left Canary Wharf at 17:50 and was home by 18:45.

The air conditioning on my C2C train made the whole journey very comfortable.

Back