• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One Week Bans for Tilly Bashing

One Week Bans for Tilly Bashing?

• Total voters
Whilst it is highly annoying seeing people like Wiggles coming on here after a bad result and slating everything from Mildenhall to the tea lady, everyone is still entitled to an opinion and can put it up here whether we personally agree or not.

It's getting easier to ignore the Tilly Out tripe, just laugh it off and create a positive thread to counter it instead ;)

Last edited:
No - as much as I think Tilly is a legend you can't ban people for their views.

I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it.
-Voltaire

No matter how often people on here, with about as much knowledge of football management as an ant, wind me up with their strange views.

The point of a forum is to allow people to discuss each other views. Without discussion this board would be very dull.

i dont have a problem with constructive critisism its people like ttk who come out of the woodwork as soon as we dont win that really **** me off.

One week ban for ttk please

I say let 'em post, if all they like to do is post rubbish after a defeat (a la TTK and wiggy) then we should slaughter them!!

Should SZ ban brainless posters who slag off our best manager of the last twenty years?

It's a bit of a pointless poll because it's just not going to happen.

After 4 weeks on the trot the board last week was the quietest it's been in a while. This is a discussion forum and you're not going to get much of that when everyone just agrees with each other.

I knew TTK was going to slag Tilson off for the subsitution on Saturday even before he did, but I'm still glad he started the thread!

I'll never understand why people don't give Tilly the benefit of the doubt after everything he's achieved/proved but we're never going to ban people for having an opinion so long as they respect the rules of the board.

Should SZ ban brainless posters who slag off our best manager of the last twenty years?

What a great idea, would rather be banned for life than a week if it came down to that. Banning dullards like you would be a better idea, Zone is going downhill as it is without policeman like you ruining it. Tilson out for subbing Saywer Saturday, like that one?

If you are going to moan about anything, I think anyone who goes into a match refereed by Mr Kettle without a 'keeper on the bench is taking a wholly unecessary risk. Okay we've got away with it so far but .....

People should be allowed to criticise, thats the point of a forum.

If its unsubstantiated nonsense like TTK's then it always gets laughed at anyway.....

Back