• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Online DVD Rental

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
I am thinking of setting up an account renting DVD's online seeing as I have 5 weeks to kill until I start my new job.

I have previously used Blockbuster which was £15 for 3 DVDS at a time with an unlimited amount a month. While this is pretty good value and easy to get your money's worth, I did wonder if there was any others that were perhaps not as expensive yet just as good.

Advice please.

I use EasyDvd (I think it's LoveFilm now) and it's £12 something for two DVD's at a time.

I use LoveFilm. I pay £5.87 fr three films a month. It is £9.78 for unlimited getting 1 DVD at a time and as MK said around £12 (£12.72) for unlimited getting 2 DVDs at once.

If you want to try it, let me know and i'll 'recommend' you which will get us both a months free (i think).

Em.

I used Lovefilm, would recommend them. Amazon is apparently good too.

Theres alot of companies out there which do it (probably more than you think) and i think even Tesco do it ...

Lovefilm are excellent. Only ever had one disc got lost (and thats royal mails fault not them) and lots of different tariffs.

Lovefilm are excellent. Only ever had one disc got lost (and thats royal mails fault not them) and lots of different tariffs.

Another vote for LoveFilm - I also had a disc go missing, but LoveFilm popped the missing title back on my rental list and gave me a week or so of free rental for the inconvenience...

Back