• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AussieShrimper

Schoolboy
Cannot believe that Fox Sports (Aus version of Sky Sports) isn't showing the first match vs Leyton Orient, even though Sky is broadcasting it
Hopefully someone can hook us up with an online stream? Cmon you Shrimpers!

Firstrowsports is one of 3 i use,once you get through the pop ups its fine but something went wrong last friday as the Berri lost.

Hey Aussie Shrimper. JPT hasn't ever been shown on Aus TV. I use coolsportz.com for my streams.

You should write to them and complain. How they can miss screening El Chavico is beyond me.

Aren't these places full of nasty viruses and things?

I mean Leytonstone itself , not the websites natch.....

TBH we should not really be posting naughty links to sites that steal live TV content,so this thread may have to self destruct within say, 12 hours. :)

Merely advice on sites that should not be watched, if people do, well?
Merely observations and NOT recommendations if you get the drift

No one has posted a direct link though so can't see what the problem is, it's like saying google firstrow1 and go from there, that's not naughty!

i use vipbox.tv
As has been said before, have all these sights got virus on them when you download. All the bars out here at the moment have lost there sky feeds, something to do with them changing there satellite.

Back