• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Only 4 draws so far - 25% chance of TV ???

weststander

Manager
Thought i'd be the first to suggest this, but so far there have only been 4 draws and none of the replays look too appealing, perhaps a chance of another skysports visit ???

Swansea v Horsham
Southend v Oxford
Walsall v Northampton
Barnet v Burton Albion

Obviously if Chasetown get a draw at Port Vale tomorrow then we've no chance.

I suppose that if the draw throws up one or the replay teams at home to a big side then that may swing it as well.

Still i suppose we've as much chance as any........havent we ??

Swansea v Horsham - Doubt it will be on again, but you never know

Walsall v Northampton - League 1 game, no interest

Southend v Oxford - Possibility, depends on who the winners will play in Rd 3

Barnet v Burton Albion - First choice in my opinion

Thought i'd be the first to suggest this, but so far there have only been 4 draws and none of the replays look too appealing, perhaps a chance of another skysports visit ???

Swansea v Horsham ( to play Havant & Waterlooville at home)
Southend v Oxford ( to play Dag & Red at home)
Walsall v Northampton (to play Millwall at home)
Barnet v Burton Albion ( to visit Swindon)

Obviously if Chasetown get a draw at Port Vale tomorrow then we've no chance.

I suppose that if the draw throws up one or the replay teams at home to a big side then that may swing it as well.

Still i suppose we've as much chance as any........havent we ??

With Port Vale and Chasetown 1-1 at the moment they are in pole position, if that doesnt end all square then really its a choice of the best from a bad bunch so it could be any of them or none of them ! Sky might waive their rights to a replay as its a champions league week ?

With Port Vale and Chasetown 1-1 at the moment they are in pole position, if that doesnt end all square then really its a choice of the best from a bad bunch so it could be any of them or none of them ! Sky might waive their rights to a replay as its a champions league week ?

Sky would show a replay Mon or Thu so it wouldn't clash with the CL.
Chasetown will defo be on though as it finished 1-1!

No replay on BBC, one replay being shown on Sky, on Monday 10 December at 7.30pm on Sky Sports 1. As Glasgow says, it's more likely to be Chasetown v Port Vale than Matt Harrold missing his next penalty....

i think this has to be Chasetown v Port Vale. Can't see them showing our game over that one.

Back