• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Orient away tickets

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Ive just been down to my local post office collection place to pick up 2 Orient away tickets and the idiots have lost them. Does anyone know how sales have gone coz I might have to ask for compensation and then we can still pay on the gate?

Ive just been down to my local post office collection place to pick up 2 Orient away tickets and the idiots have lost them. Does anyone know how sales have gone coz I might have to ask for compensation and then we can still pay on the gate?

Sales have been pretty steady and I think we were well on the way to 2000, I'd check with the ticket office and ask their advice - I tend to think it might very easily NOT be pay on the day.

I believe we can have up to 3,400 if required. Should be no problems getting a ticket.

I thought all Orient away tickets were being posted by recorded delivery?
I'm sure the ticket office will sort it out without a problem.

I believe we can have up to 3,400 if required. Should be no problems getting a ticket.
you sure its that many ? thought we had a max 2,400 for this game, orient only have a capacity of around 7,600 so im told by a orient season ticket holder.

you sure its that many ? thought we had a max 2,400 for this game, orient only have a capacity of around 7,600 so im told by a orient season ticket holder.
well you've been told wrong it holds 10,000 and the away end holds 3,400

their biggest crowd this season is under 5,000 and last season was under 6,200, tin pot club for league one:smile:

I thought all Orient away tickets were being posted by recorded delivery?
I'm sure the ticket office will sort it out without a problem.

Yeah it was recorded delivery which I paid £5 for and the envelope still went missing. Pretty frustrating knowing the posty could have just stuck it through my letter box but needed a signature so had to return it to the depot. Then its gone missing and the depot are saying the club will need to post the claim for compensation on my behalf as they were the senders. I can see this being a right ballache for £35 and more importantly if we miss the game coz of this I'll be gutted.

Yeah it was recorded delivery which I paid £5 for and the envelope still went missing. Pretty frustrating knowing the posty could have just stuck it through my letter box but needed a signature so had to return it to the depot. Then its gone missing and the depot are saying the club will need to post the claim for compensation on my behalf as they were the senders. I can see this being a right ballache for £35 and more importantly if we miss the game coz of this I'll be gutted.

You will not miss the game. We will not sell out of tickets. Have you had a word with the ticket office yet?

Yeah Ive spoken to them and they said the only way Id have an issue is if we sell out our allocation which isnt looking likely at the mo.

So looking like I wont miss the game but I dont have much confidence in the club to claim back my compensation.

I'll report back though coz I'm sure someone else will go through this one day

Yeah Ive spoken to them and they said the only way Id have an issue is if we sell out our allocation which isnt looking likely at the mo.

So looking like I wont miss the game but I dont have much confidence in the club to claim back my compensation.

I'll report back though coz I'm sure someone else will go through this one day

The seller (the club) is responsible for getting the tickets to you in the post and they should refund you for the non-delivered tickets. Whether they then go on to claim the compensation they are entitled to, is up to them.

The seller (the club) is responsible for getting the tickets to you in the post and they should refund you for the non-delivered tickets. Whether they then go on to claim the compensation they are entitled to, is up to them.

Cool thanks for the advice.

Does anyone know of an email address at the club I can contact about this? If the tickets don't turn up at the depot on Monday then the manager there is going to give me a crime reference number. I need to give this to the club for their compensation.

Does anyone know how many we have sold so far? An hoping for a sell out and get right behind the boys!

Does anyone know how many we have sold so far? An hoping for a sell out and get right behind the boys!

Not sure, but probably near the 2,000 mark as must have sold a few yesterday. I doubt we will sell out though as the East Stand can hold 3,400.

Back