• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
Just been on Orient forum and 2 points are very clear on there

1. They have spoken more about Bradford win tonight then there own!!!

2. One of their fans tuned into listen to last 20 mins of our match and he said he turned it off as all he could hear was southend fans singing We hate orient - classic

Bloody hell, are their fans older than ours!?!

:cricko::cricko::cricko:

bloke started at my work today. First thing i said was asked if he likes football. He's an Orient fan so that's us off to a good start, can't wait to go to the games

bloke started at my work today. First thing i said was asked if he likes football. He's an Orient fan so that's us off to a good start, can't wait to go to the games

He'll be fine.

He'll actually go to games.

It's the Premiership Plastics/Championships (W*** H** you won't stay up forever) you need to look out for.

One of their fans reckons gillingham brought over 4000 fans here? The odd thing is that nobody on there has even queried it....

Ahh here he is.

Whats our allocation likely to be Jonny boy?

Hey up :smile: Depends on whether we open the East Stand or not. Only had two open tonight - might be different for the area final, though. Will stick my neck out and say it'll be open as the North doesn't have the capacity for you guys, and the South has the decent bar, so 1,200 initial rising to 1,800 and then 3,400 if/when necessary.

Hey up :smile: Depends on whether we open the East Stand or not. Only had two open tonight - might be different for the area final, though. Will stick my neck out and say it'll be open as the North doesn't have the capacity for you guys, and the South has the decent bar, so 1,200 initial rising to 1,800 and then 3,400 if/when necessary.
Super. 3,400 should just about be adequate.:winking:

Back