• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trucking shrimper

Coach⭐⭐
I wasn't aware of this but Orients mega rich Italian owner is really trying to promote the club to the people of Italy. He owns his own TV channel and as a result, Orient have a weekly show on Italian TV showing highlights of 1st team and reserve games, guest pundits and a competition for youngsters to show of their skills in hope of gaining a contract. The mind boggles. God knows what the viewing figure are. Looks like the budget is higher than itv and bbc have spent on the whole of their football league coverag combined!

http://youtu.be/fv5ZykPc2h0

I would never have believed it unless I had seen it. :smile: Obviously the flag wavers are on minimum wage and not too keen and the 'experts' should never have been given high stools to sit on, it's a accident waiting to happen. The rather lovely presenter sort of saves the idea but I don't think Inter or Roma should be worrying just yet.

Saying all that and joking aside, it must be nice to have money invested into your football club :sad:

Saying all that and joking aside, it must be nice to have money invested into your football club :sad:

grass isn't always greener. My uncle is a life long Orient fan and he says they've never been richer, but at the same time, never been worse off. The entire back room staff, including physio, was turfed out and replaced with Italians. They've got players at the end of their careers on £8,000-£10,000 a week just going through the motions as they've nothing to prove. He says the heart has basically been torn out of the club.

Back