• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Orient...

If Carlise can win their next two games and Orient lose both theirs( providing other results go the right way) Orient will be playing in the Conference next season

Really??
biggrin.gif

HAHA!
laugh.gif
Come on Carlisle!

Really can't see that happening though unfortunately. Results hardly seem to go the way we want them. I do agree totally, what a shame it would be if Borient were relegated.

I wouldnt like to see Orient go down, its a nice local game. There's too many Northen teams in this Divsion for my likeing.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ April 24 2004,21:28)]I wouldnt like to see Orient go down, its a nice local game. There's too many Northen teams in this Divsion for my likeing.

tounge.gif
Yeah and someone won't able to go to Carlisle next year!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ April 24 2004,22:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ April 24 2004,21:28)]I wouldnt like to see Orient go down, its a nice local game. There's too many Northen teams in this Divsion for my likeing.

tounge.gif
Yeah and someone won't able to go to Carlisle next year!
You haven't missed much especially the 6 hour journey home after a 3-0 drubbing mid-week!!

My only regret is that we can't attract some of the players that Paul Simpson managed to get in on frees and short term deals.

York are more than virtually down now because of their goal difference and now if Carlisle so much as draw (considering they have Donncaster away for the last game of the season) then they are down. Also I believe Orient have York and Maccelsfield(?).
rock.gif
Out of Sc**thorpe Rochdale and Maccelsfield, if one of those were to be caught by Carlisel my money would be on Maccelsfield since Sc**thorpe have some mildly good form and Rochdale have us next!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ April 25 2004,20:54)]Also I believe Orient have York and Maccelsfield(?).
York and Cambridge sir, but both games a potential 6 pointer, as funny as it would be, I wouldn't like to see Orient go down. Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham on their door step and they choose to support Orient, that's gotta deserve some respect.

Ditto - there's no way I'd like to see Carlisle stay up at the expense of Orient!  Would we rather have 7,000 plus inside a buzzing Roots Hall as we play our local rivals, or 4,000 when we meet bogey team Carlisle, and then face another long trek to Brunton Park...?

rock.gif

This may be the only time I say this, but:

COME ON ORIENT!

ghostface.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ April 25 2004,09:26)]You haven't missed much especially the 6 hour journey home after a 3-0 drubbing mid-week!!
Indeed I remember a 5-0 thrashing whilst standing on the old away terrace in the ****ing rain during midweek ... good riddance to them!

WS

wink.gif

Back