• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brentwood Blue

Have we given them the entire North Stand or is it shared as per?

Cheers

On their forum they seem to think they will be using the Shakespeare Drive turnstiles. I assume they're wrong?

Oh dear. That spells trouble. Think the club better look into that pretty sharpish!

Looks like any Orient tickets in blocks NA to NC still have turnstile numbers 21 to 26 on them as per when we issue home tickets for the North Bank. I wonder if these tickets will actually work in the West Stand turnstiles?

Hello to all the Orient fans viewing this thread. Hope we can help with the ticket 'problem'. But do not go to Turnstiles 21-26 in Shakespeare Drive they are the wrong turnstiles!

Sounds like some of the tickets for the Orient fans have the incorrect turnstile numbers printed on them.

Could be interesting........ :whistling:

Rather than us all having to drink from plastic glasses in the pub beforehand perhaps the Liaison Officer ought to check the club aren't setting up a little problem as well.....:winking:

Lol.

Mine says 13-16 turnstiles. which is the usual away bit I'm guessing? However I heard it's somehow 'sit where you want' anyway, despite seat numbers on some tickets. And yes we've got the corner bit aswell, I assume if we dont sell all 2400 they'll close that off?

Could be interesting........ :whistling:

Rather than us all having to drink from plastic glasses in the pub beforehand perhaps the Liaison Officer ought to check the club aren't setting up a little problem as well.....:winking:

Drinking from plastic glasses was brought in 7-8 years ago. I think Barry Fry used to give his regulars glass and fans plastic , not sure how it has been in the last year or so.

Yes there is confusion over the tickets, some have seat numbers some don't. Some have rows printed and the ones I received all had the same number seat.

Our CEO said it was sit where you like. Still if you want utter confusion at a ticket office, try ours!

Yes there is confusion over the tickets, some have seat numbers some don't. Some have rows printed and the ones I received all had the same number seat.

Our CEO said it was sit where you like. Still if you want utter confusion at a ticket office, try ours!

Organisation clearly not one of our strong points :smile: You'll probably end up in the dugout or something.

Drinking from plastic glasses was brought in 7-8 years ago. I think Barry Fry used to give his regulars glass and fans plastic , not sure how it has been in the last year or so.

Yeah, used to the plastics for the last hour or two, Ken, but apparently on Wednesday the police have decided it's plastics from 4pm and the Spread are doing them from 3:30 to err on the side of caution.....

Heaven knows what the reaction will be when we get around to playing Col U again or the likes of Millwall or Leeds come to town, probably be cupped hands or a 10am KO.....

Yeah, used to the plastics for the last hour or two, Ken, but apparently on Wednesday the police have decided it's plastics from 4pm and the Spread are doing them from 3:30 to err on the side of caution.....

Heaven knows what the reaction will be when we get around to playing Col U again or the likes of Millwall or Leeds come to town, probably be cupped hands or a 10am KO.....

Won't be the only plastics in the ground! :winking:

We have new bunk-bed type seats. 4 to a seat these days.

Back