• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Just seen on twitter that our original allocation for Stevenage has sold out and weve asked for more. Apparently the original allocation was for just 300, bit odd as i would be surprised if we don't sell out in the away end. We are well supported away this season especially at the more local games of which this is defo one.

Just seen on twitter that our original allocation for Stevenage has sold out and weve asked for more. Apparently the original allocation was for just 300, bit odd as i would be surprised if we don't sell out in the away end. We are well supported away this season especially at the more local games of which this is defo one.

I am sure there are practical reasons relating to not printing a lot of tickets that might not be wanted but I also think there is a bit of marketing/psychology taking place. It gives fans a "nudge" to say "get your ticket now" which then gives the club a chance to promote the sale of more tickets. And all that is fine. After all, the more the merrier.

Anyway, I have my ticket so I'd like to add my encouragement to anyone thinking about going - go on, you know you want to! :happy:

its coz people wanna see goals at games, something we don't see often at home games any more:'(

I have my ticket already and would be very disappointed if we couldn't take all 1400 and roar the mighty Blues onto another victory. Come everyone, its not that far to go and we really need to get behind the team at this the business end of the season.

As we travel in many numbers for game that are close to home I find it a little strange . That we was only allocated 300 tickets when the club must know that it would not be enough .

Whats the parking like there, i've only ever driven past it delivering to a retail park ,but it seems to be in the middle of nowhere and busy roads.

Back