• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

O's stadium floods!

I don't know if this have been mentioned yet so if it has please don't shoot me.

just saw it on sky sports news saying their stadium has flooded and sand bags are in place to stop it getting worse. they've got a game against the spammers on tuesday so their not sure if it is going ahead as yet.

they'll probly still beat us . . . .. .

2-1. . . . . .

last minute .....

own goal!

I don't know if this have been mentioned yet so if it has please don't shoot me.

just saw it on sky sports news saying their stadium has flooded and sand bags are in place to stop it getting worse. they've got a game against the spammers on tuesday so their not sure if it is going ahead as yet.

Shame if it doesn't go ahead - the Wet Hamsters could do with a wash.

And yes, we have a four-sided ground (Hoorah! Well hoorah if it wasn't a lego stand).

It may have 4 sides, but it is a joke of a ground, especially you new half finished main stand. It will look better when you put the 2nd tier on it!!

Shame that it's not totally under water tbh. The place is always a joke to go to. Lack of organisation is abysmal for a "professional" club.

If their game goes ahead the Hamsters may still be "tide" when they play us !!

Just for that, the next time I see you near a zebra crossing I'm gonna push you across all the nobbly bits of the paving.

That pun is a criminal offence and it won't wash with anyone else either.

Back