• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Other Country you would like to live in.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
If you didn't have family, work ties etc etc, which Country would you like to live in?
I thought about this when seeing the list below for the most peaceful Countries. Your choice doesn't have to be on that list of course.
Top 10 Most Peaceful Countries In The World 2018.
Rank
1 Iceland
2 Denmark
3 New Zealand
4 Austria
5 Portugal
6 Switzerland
7 Canada
8 Finland
9 Slovenia
10 Japan

I guess it'd have to be somewhere I've been, otherwise I'd be taking too much of a punt. So places I've visited that I think I could happily live;

Sweden
Denmark
Iceland
USA (specifically New York)

I've spent a bit of time working in Sweden lately and really enjoyed being over there. Wouldn't mind giving that a go.

I did live in Perth Australia for a couple of years and I do like home as well, I dislike winter though, even in Oz. Dream would be May- Sept UK then Oct- April Perth

Barbados..the life is amazing there....the saying goes we all do things at Barbados time here and it is very chilled......I might get "island fever" a bit, but I would suffer that for the most beautiful place.

I'm happy living in London.

Wish it was cheaper and politically more stable but if I could think of somewhere more international, with a better climate and where English was the official language I'd have already moved there.

Back