• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Other Fans Forums updated

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Urgh! That wasn't fun changing them over. :Cry:The other clubs fans forums in the NL are now updated for next season and can be found in the drop down box in the Nav Bar above.

There does not seem to be a Forum for either Boreham Wood or Yeovil. I know Yeovil used to have "Cider Space" but that seems to have vanished now. Thanks To @manor15 for his help with this.

Anyway it gives some wonderful incite maybe, possibly or depressingly into the teams we will unfortunately be facing next season.

UTB.

Last edited:
Great work Cricko, all useful stuff in SUEPA hunting - the Weymouth crowd helped us sign up Steve Dyer

There are also quite a few NL club links to our former players where some are still involved with. Found out today that former Shrimper George Duck (who played for us early 70's) commentates on Wealdstone games so have sent an email to them to get in touch and maybe set up a bit of a former players event when we play them.

There are others too - for example Bobby Bennett (in the team that played Chelsea in 72) is a Solihull season ticket holder (you thought we had it bad) and Mike Harrison (in that same '72 team ) lives in Yeovil and is one of heir former players

Sod the Euros, bring on the NL fixture list so we can all get planning

Urgh! That wasn't fun changing them over. :Cry:The other clubs fans forums in the NL are now updated for next season and can be found in the drop down box in the Nav Bar above.

There does not seem to be a Forum for either Boreham Wood or Yeovil. I know Yeovil used to have "Cider Space" but that seems to have vanished now. Thanks To @manor15 for his help with this.

Anyway it gives some wonderful incite maybe, possibly or depressingly into the teams we will unfortunately be facing next season.

UTB.
Appreciate all your hard work & effort on here Cricko, thank you. ?

That also applies to the other moderators on Shrimperzone. Great job all ??

Just been on Weymouth forum one wants us at there place with goodship scoring a hat trick ,deluded already

Just been on Weymouth forum one wants us at there place with goodship scoring a hat trick ,deluded already

I do get it though, we stole their successful manager and binned him off. We stole their star striker and binned him off.

It’s no different to us disliking Barry Fry and Birmingham when they had our pants down.

UTB.

Can’t ever recall a forum for Boreham Wood even when they were in lower leagues some years back. With their level of support it’s not really needed.

Can’t ever recall a forum for Boreham Wood even when they were in lower leagues some years back. With their level of support it’s not really needed.
I think you're being a bit cruel there mate. The level of support for the Sheep would suggest they don't really need one either. In fact, thinking about it all three Col U fans are actually closet Shrimpers on the Zone all the time. :Winking:

Deary me, just had a butchers on the Wrexham forum.. it’s safe to say they aren’t a fan of Rhys Murphy and think we’ll do well to finish mid table. This coming from a club that’s spent how many years in the non league now? And still they talk with the sort of arrogance you’d expect from a recently relegated team. I’ve marked them as one team I’d love us to give a good beating to.

Deary me, just had a butchers on the Wrexham forum.. it’s safe to say they aren’t a fan of Rhys Murphy and think we’ll do well to finish mid table. This coming from a club that’s spent how many years in the non league now? And still they talk with the sort of arrogance you’d expect from a recently relegated team. I’ve marked them as one team I’d love us to give a good beating to.

Let's not denigrate any other team in the NL, at least not until we've played them.......

Been on the forum 18 years and today learnt 2 new things about SZ
1) There is a donate button :Sad: - sorry about that!
2) There are links to other clubs forums!

Must pay more attention!

Back