• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

danburyshrimper

Manager
My Orient mate at work is understandably very quiet at work today. His only retort about last night was that Orients cheerleaders are so much better than our Southend Utd cheer leaders..... ( pathetic !! )

Now i saw their girls from the 1st leg + thought they looked rather average , but i need to prove to the rest of my other workmates that Southend are better than Orient even on this small matter ...

So if anyone has footage of our cheer leaders please share on here , coz as much as i have tried to be magnanamous about winning last night i m fairly sure this will really rub salt in his wound ..... :high five:

To be fair, although ours did well last night, I did think theirs were more polished performers, but just a tiny bit cheesy. Depends what you like I guess.

Think your female brain worked differently as to why the footage was requested hun :winking:
I took "better" to mean "more competent", was that not right then? That's normally how you judge if things are "better"! :blush:

Send him an email with the title "Southend Cheerleaders", but put in the video of Reeves' goal. :thumbsup:

I think someone at the club should the lobby the 'powers that be' to let The BlueBelles perform at Wembley ! :Worthy:

They WERE better than ours. They were very ordinary, then they suddenly started some kind of human pyramid and performed athletic feats beyond the poor old Bluebelles. I think that they should be allowed to perform at Wembley, but only if they agree to wear Southend shirts with the Orient score written on the back. They can change back into their Pearly Queen stuff afterwards.

Back