• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our job as Fans

Between now and the end of the season is absolutely crucial.

The blame game stops NOW!

Stop blaming Tilly and his tactics.
Stop blaming Christophe.
Stop blaming Moussa.
Stop blaming Macca.
Just stop!

This is all Ron's fault. The players started to perform, a great comeback against Carlisle, a comprehensive victory at home to Walsall and a very plucky away defeat at Brizzle.

Then here have it, the weekend we can save ourselves, 4 points a minimum. Then a few days before is pay day, and the players don't get paid....AGAIN. This is why we got 1 point this weekend, and this is the reason we are down.

We now must do everything we can to show the players we love them, and hate Ron. We must do what we can to ensure Tilly and the majority of the players stay, to give us a chance of not dropping through the football league door next season, because if we do, we will never, EVER, come back.

Losing Tilly would be devastating, and we have to keep the players we have because no other ****er will sign for us, face it. We are stuck with these players, like it or not, so deal with it.

Those that have abused Spencer (not so much on here, but at the hall), he will be our best chance for goals next season, so support him.

Bottom line, show continual support or regret it for the rest of your lives, as you will have club to support anymore

Stop blaming Christophe.
Stop blaming Moussa.
Stop blaming Macca.
Just stop!

This is all Ron's fault. The players started to perform, a great comeback against Carlisle, a comprehensive victory at home to Walsall and a very plucky away defeat at Brizzle.

Then here have it, the weekend we can save ourselves, 4 points a minimum. Then a few days before is pay day, and the players don't get paid....AGAIN. This is why we got 1 point this weekend, and this is the reason we are down.

We now must do everything we can to show the players we love them, and hate Ron. We must do what we can to ensure Tilly and the majority of the players stay, to give us a chance of not dropping through the football league door next season, because if we do, we will never, EVER, come back.

Losing Tilly would be devastating, and we have to keep the players we have because no other ****er will sign for us, face it. We are stuck with these players, like it or not, so deal with it.

Those that have abused Spencer (not so much on here, but at the hall), he will be our best chance for goals next season, so support him.

Bottom line, show continual support or regret it for the rest of your lives, as you will have club to support anymore

You're my hero.

Don't you just love unintentional humour.

I crack the funnies round here Southchurch.
icon7.gif

Well someone else posted recently that RM is now turning up in a brand new Bentley.

Not sure if this is true but if so it is surely ****-poor management on his part.

Whatever the extenuating circumstances of not paying the team ( PFA Bank etc) it certainly rubs the players' noses in it as big motors make big impressions on footballers, I am led to believe.

Why should we? "Show the players we love them" I dont bloody love them after today, not one of them showed any passion. No leadership, no fight. I can't believe some people clapped them at the end, what are you clapping for! I will clap the players if they've lost and given their best but today I just gave them a piece of my mind. The North Bank didn't stop singing on Saturday and where did that get us? It's down to the players not the fans. They've given up so we might aswell.

Last edited:

Stop blaming Christophe.
Stop blaming Moussa.
Stop blaming Macca.
Just stop!

Shut the **** up your boring

They don't deserve it let them walk **** them been following this team round the sodding country till I am blue in the face enough is enough move on tilson let the players go lets go down and REBUILD

Our job as Fans................

Is to not stand by the tunnel as the players come off and 'abuse them'. If the little chav that I grabbed by the scruff of the neck for shouting 'w****rs and c**ts' at the youngsters (think he was directing it at Crawford, O'Keefe and Paterson) as they came off shows his face at another Southend match and opens his gob in the same manner, I will (as I promised him face to face) remove his testicles and shove them down his throat!

These kids are not to blame, they were out there trying their best.

First time in a long, long time that I nearly 'lost it'.

Yeah as us fans, our job is to just get behind the team as much as possible. Obviously the situation we are in were all getting ****ed off :@
But It's not impossible to avoid relegation from now till the end of the season, for Stockport and Wycombe it probably is....But we can avoid relegation. I know it's hard for us fans to get behind them as we don't really have much to cheer about but that's what true fans do, get behind your team as much as possible so lets just do it and believe that we can avoid relegation.

Shut the **** up your boring

They don't deserve it let them walk **** them been following this team round the sodding country till I am blue in the face enough is enough move on tilson let the players go lets go down and REBUILD

TrueBlue personal abusive comments towards me are completely out of order.

I would have thought that such a big Southend fan as yourself would understand that IF Tilson and the players leave, we will be in Darlington's position this time next year.

Care to explain what you suggest we "rebuild" with? Buttons?

Why should we? "Show the players we love them" I dont bloody love them after today, not one of them showed any passion. No leadership, no fight. I can't believe some people clapped them at the end, what are you clapping for! The North Bank didn't stop singing on Saturday and where did that get us? It's down to the players not the fans. They've given up so we might aswell.

Good man for getting down there. One over me there. I'd take a listen to Barretts interview on BBC ESSEX if I was you.

tilsons is but barretts isn't. apparently he seemed very very unhappy and the wages issue

Yeah, thats pretty much the gist of it. Obviously he had to be careful but he might as well have said "my staff are sick of not being paid" he went on to talk about his own young family. He had to stop himself from saying much else and said that it was upto the board to make a comment not him.

tilsons is but barretts isn't. apparently he seemed very very unhappy and the wages issue
I wouldn't say unhappy, although of course he is. He sounded completely dejected and mentally tired by it all. It was horrible hearing him mention the strains it has put on the players and their families and for so long.

I wouldn't say unhappy, although of course he is. He sounded completely dejected and mentally tired by it all. It was horrible hearing him mention the strains it has put on the players and their families and for so long.

enoughs enough now it can't keep happening. a player like adam who has only given it his all in every game i have ever seen him play doesn't deserve this neither does everyone else.

something has to be done.

Back