• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our last 46 games

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Shocking stuff!!

Just looked through our last ‘season’ of 1st team games, including cups and it reads;

Played 46
Won 6
Drawn 8
Lost 32

That would equate to 26 points!!!

Just epitomises the enormity of our situation and how long it’s been going on.

I honestly cannot see us winning a game anytime soon.

I’d wager Klopp and Pep as a management team couldn’t sort this mess out.

Shocking stuff!!

Just looked through our last ‘season’ of 1st team games, including cups and it reads;

Played 46
Won 6
Drawn 8
Lost 32

That would equate to 26 points!!!

Just epitomises the enormity of our situation and how long it’s been going on.

I honestly cannot see us winning a game anytime soon.

I’d wager Klopp and Pep as a management team couldn’t sort this mess out.

Did you get the number of goals for and against in that time too?

This mess has been going on since Chris Powell's honeymoon period was over.

Think Powell was desperately unlucky with Injuries, but some of his signing are still a millstone round the neck of this club.

Considering how well Wycombe are currently doing under Ainsworth it begs the question as to whether Ron should have persevered with PB?

Think Powell was desperately unlucky with Injuries, but some of his signing are still a millstone round the neck of this club.

Considering how well Wycombe are currently doing under Ainsworth it begs the question as to whether Ron should have persevered with PB?

Or persevere with Powell's signings - Dieng seems to have changed a few people's perceptions of him and he was one of the most disliked Powell signings. Hopefully Mantom and Hyam can recover from injury and do likewise. It's injury that is holding them back.

This problem started at end Browns tenure,with some so called big time signings the team sprit and discipline went down hill. this signalled the end for Brown and then some very bad senior management appointments left us in the situation we find ourselves today.

I thought of old Ainsworth the other day.

That famous day 4 years ago when he was the crestfallen loser at the last hurdle and we were the air punching victors.

How things change and in a relatively short space of time.

Or persevere with Powell's signings - Dieng seems to have changed a few people's perceptions of him and he was one of the most disliked Powell signings. Hopefully Mantom and Hyam can recover from injury and do likewise. It's injury that is holding them back.
I don’t think Dieng is dynamic enough as a midfielder and is best suited as a CB , he reads the game quite well but having played most of his career as a midfielder he wants an extra touch at the back - if he can learn it’s ok to clear your lines sometimes and move up the pitch he could have a chance at staying a league one player

And a CEO

Back