• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our squad

This squad is sadly lacking in all departments it needs a massive overhaul so these players need realise pretty quick they might be released obviously contract permitting once the new management team arrive.We cant keep bringing in players like Mantom and Hyam with past Injury issues and release players like Leonard and expect to compete the writing has been on the wall for far too long we desperately need better recruitment to proceed,as I fear the hard work in achieving promotion will be lost.obviously we aren't down yet there is time to turn this around but it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Assuming we only take up the option for Elvis, this will be who is left from our squad next season.

GK:
Mark Oxley - 2021
Nathan Bishop - 2021 (option until 2022)

DEF:
Jason Demetriou - 2021 (option until 2022)
Harry Lennon - 2021
Harry Kyprianou - 2021
Nathan Ralph - 2021 (option until 2022)
Elvis Bwomono - 2020 (option until 2021)

MID:

Isaac Hutchinson - 2021

FWD:

Stephen Humphrys - 2021
Tom Hopper - 2021
Charlie Kelman - 2021
Brandon Goodship 2021 (option until 2022)

Wow. That'll be some clearout.
I’d try and sell three of them

This squad is sadly lacking in all departments it needs a massive overhaul so these players need realise pretty quick they might be released obviously contract permitting once the new management team arrive.We cant keep bringing in players like Mantom and Hyam with past Injury issues and release players like Leonard and expect to compete the writing has been on the wall for far too long we desperately need better recruitment to proceed,as I fear the hard work in achieving promotion will be lost.obviously we aren't down yet there is time to turn this around but it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

“Release Leonard” isn’t really what happened though is it, we sold him for a healthy fee, one we wouldn’t have got if we waited until his contract was up at the end of the season, where we would have got nothing

Assuming we only take up the option for Elvis, this will be who is left from our squad next season.

GK:
Mark Oxley - 2021

DEF:
Harry Lennon - 2021
Harry Kyprianou - 2021

MID:

Isaac Hutchinson - 2021

FWD:

Stephen Humphrys - 2021
Tom Hopper - 2021
Charlie Kelman - 2021

Be more than happy to be left with only those players.

“Release Leonard” isn’t really what happened though is it, we sold him for a healthy fee, one we wouldn’t have got if we waited until his contract was up at the end of the season, where we would have got nothing
Yes I agree we sold leeny but we didn't invest in adequate replacements

Oooh four then ... ? Ralph .... sorry I just don’t think he defends well enough at all, goodship, Lennon and of course Big Bad Mark

I'd like to see a bit more of Ralph first. I can certainly see why he was at Woking but I've also seen glimpses of how he ended up in the Scottish Premiership. He hasn't had a great start but the jury's still out for me on him.

Top of my list to move on would be Demetriou. He'll be one of the higher earners but is 32 next month with a knee problem that apparently needs to be managed and he's not even first choice at his position any more. That's a contract we're regretting.

GK:
Mark Oxley - 2021

DEF:
Harry Lennon - 2021
Harry Kyprianou - 2021

MID:

Isaac Hutchinson - 2021

FWD:

Stephen Humphrys - 2021
Tom Hopper - 2021
Charlie Kelman - 2021

The midfield looks good

Back