• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our top scorer hasn't played in 3 MONTHS?!

I'm not worried by that really - the midfield playing like care-bears with hangovers is more of a worry.

not really as we have had alot of injuries and loanees in the attacking area of the pitch. I think only Betsy has been a consistent figure in our midfield and stikers this season.

Doesn't anyone else find this shameful?

Actually, yes, I do.

I think some have missed the point of your quote. It's not shameful that HE has been injured, it's shameful that in that time no one has managed to score more goals than him!!

Maybe shameful is a bit strong, but it has to be a concern, no question. Is that because of the standard of our strikers, or is it the absence of creativity in midfield? I suggest the latter, as I actually think our group of strikers is the only part of our squad that needs no attention right now.

Actually, yes, I do.

same here, i think its very worrying. now he's back i hope he bangs them in. would be interesting to know the difference in number of goals scored by us last season at this stage compared to this season. can't be arsed to work it out but i would have a lot less.

seems that way anyway.

Actually, yes, I do.

I think some have missed the point of your quote. It's not shameful that HE has been injured, it's shameful that in that time no one has managed to score more goals than him!!

Maybe shameful is a bit strong, but it has to be a concern, no question. Is that because of the standard of our strikers, or is it the
Definitely a little concerned, but the goals have been kind of shared. Laurent got a few, Revell must of got 1?, Stanilas got a couple, JCF, Betsy..
And if Barney was playing, he probably would of cancelled out there goals by scoring his own.. (If this makes sense?) So all in all it kind of equals it out..

Doesn't anyone else find this shameful?

Wouldn't be top of my list if I had to think of shameful situations.
The global economy's down the tubes, people are losing their jobs all over the shop, half the world lives in grinding poverty and to top it all southend's leading scorer hasn't played for 3 months. Come on tilson, sort it out!

When I saw this thread, I had to double check to see who exactly was our top scorer as no-one has set the place alight. Can't believe it's only 5 goals at this stage of the season, however this used to be the norm in our League 2 days!

Back