• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC_Ross

Coach
Premier league- chelsea
championship- Bolton
League 1- Wolves
League 2-??
SPL-Celtic
SL2- Rangers

these are my predictions so far, any hint on league 2 would be grateful, got a feeling in my gut oxford will do it, dont ask me where I plucked that from because I haven't a clue, this leagues such an open playing feild its unreal, Suggestions welcome.

Wouldn't be surprised if Fleetwood were up there. Wouldn't go with Oxford personally as they haven't made the play-offs the last few seasons and are cutting their wage bill down.

I has a pound on chelsea/ forest/brentford and bristol rovers,pays around 5200/1, also had a small each way bet on Napoli in champions league.Got 66/1. Rafa Benitez has a impressive record in europe

United
Reading
Wolves
Pompey
Scotland? who cares its not even a 2 team league anymore.
Arsenal for Champs League (has to happen sometime?)

I entered a yearly competition last season based on top and bottom of all divisions. Was a bit rushed so just went with the Paddy power prices to choose my teams. I came last.
I had Palace going down and wolves going up.
****ing ridiculous.

I'm planning on doing 3 bets this season:

1) League winners: Chelsea, Reading, Wolves, Pompey, Celtic, Rangers

2) Relegated: Hull, Yeovil, Col U, AFC Wombles

3) League winners: Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Juve

Anybody considered putting money on us to get relegated at 14/1 I'd be more than happy to put a ton on it at least it would sooth the pain should it come to it....don't mean to be pessimistic but really have no faith in PB or our current squad

I don't think we will get relegated, but I don't think we will be promoted. At the moment mid-table wouldn't surprise me, but you never know. If Brown somehow manages to get several signings in before the transfer window closes then we could make a push for the playoffs.

22/1 is obscene value.

Had £1 on Scunthorpe, Wolves, Reading and Chelsea to win. Pays out just under £2k on Betfair.

I've had each-way singles on:

Fleetwood 9/1
Peterborough 9/1
Leigh Griffiths top scorer 8/1
Coutinho most assists 16/1
Mata most assists 11/1

And will be backing Soldado for top Prem scorer if/when he joins the league.

I'd like to back Coutinho for PFA Young Player award but 5/1 is too short for me.

Had a bit of 5/1 on Everton for a bottom half finish. Unlikely, but the price (offered by a colleague!) is just too big.

Also just backed Torquay at 15/2 for relegation

Spread betting each teams total Prem points this season. Could be expensive.

Ipswich, Preston and Burton in an each way patent for their respective divisions. The year of the outsider (he types hopefully).

Racing Post recommend a small bet on Southend for relegation. 20/1 still available if you're feeling miserable.

No idea what the odds were prior to last night's demolition of Malmo, but Swansea at 12/1 (Hills/Victor) on a Win without the Big 6 bet (so, basically, to finish seventh) looks good to me.

No idea what the odds were prior to last night's demolition of Malmo, but Swansea at 12/1 (Hills/Victor) on a Win without the Big 6 bet (so, basically, to finish seventh) looks good to me.

I'd see that as pretty much a bet to nothing each way. How Swansea can be a bigger price than Newcastle and Southampton is beyond me.

I'm on it like Rob Bonnet.

Ok, so time to come clean with my ante-post bets for 2012/13. Refer to this in May when you want to take the mickey out of me

Premier League - Man City @11/5
Champ/L1/L2 - Ipswich/PNE/Burton, e/w Patent
Premier League - Everton to finish in bottom half @5/1
Premier League - Swansea without the 'Big 6' @10/1
League Two - Torquay to be relegated @15/2

Back