• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Over 18's. Is there money to be made in...

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
The mrs is going to be giving up work in a few months to take care of our new arrival and has already hinted that she doesnt want to return to her current job.

As a nurse im not exactly richard branson so i have told her that she will need to bring in some kind of income.

I was a little shocked when she said she may become a chat host on one of these spank lines in magazines.

Question 1. Is it wrong to let your mrs talk **** to men while they smash one out?

Question 2. Is there any serious money to be made from this and does anybody have any experience ? By experience i mean know anything about the job and not just having called up for the old 2 minute white knuckle express.

TBH if there is serious cash in it and its all legit then im kinda leaning towards it , but im still thinking its bit wrong.

Thoughts and answers please zoners

I can't say I'd be happy with my missus doing it... *but* I've no idea how much money is involved. It'd have to be a fair whack to even consider!

I can't say I'd be happy with my missus doing it... *but* I've no idea how much money is involved. It'd have to be a fair whack to even consider!
:stunned: :unsure:

I'd be surprised if any blokes were comfortable with their missus doing this tbh.

Did you not see the C4 doc this monday? Serious money to be made talking to these odd men as long as you can take her talking rude to them why not?

Did you not see the C4 doc this monday? Serious money to be made talking to these odd men as long as you can take her talking rude to them why not?

£1.00 a minute was quoted as earnings with one woman doing it whilst shopping in her local supermarket.:stunned:
It's all supply and demand so as long as she is comfortable with it, why not?
If sad men are so pathetic they need to do this, why not take advantage of it.

The mrs is going to be giving up work in a few months to take care of our new arrival and has already hinted that she doesnt want to return to her current job.

As a nurse im not exactly richard branson so i have told her that she will need to bring in some kind of income.

I was a little shocked when she said she may become a chat host on one of these spank lines in magazines.

Question 1. Is it wrong to let your mrs talk **** to men while they smash one out?

Question 2. Is there any serious money to be made from this and does anybody have any experience ? By experience i mean know anything about the job and not just having called up for the old 2 minute white knuckle express.

TBH if there is serious cash in it and its all legit then im kinda leaning towards it , but im still thinking its bit wrong.

Thoughts and answers please zoners

Can I have her number :smile:

Silly question Tommy but I assume you are aware of various tax credits if your income is below certain amouts. There is an online form you can complete to tell you if your due anything?

You're supposed to say 'no, I couldn't possibly make you do that. It's OK I'll work over-time instead to maintain you in the lifestyle to which you've been accustomed.'

:hilarious::hilarious: whats your home telephone number again mate??!!!! :winking::hilarious:

If it were me I'd think long term. Is there a chance that talking dirty to 40 year old, star wars collecting weirdos might turn my mrs into a lesbian over time? Don't think I could risk it for any money.

Tommy,

Have you considered approaching the mods about a joint venture for a SZ dirty chat line?

That way you would know the Mrs was safely chatting to the likes of Ian the Girth etc whilst you ad the zone sit back and rake it in. There would be no need to advertise and it may also improve your social circle too?

Just an idea.

Wouldn't want my girl doing this. Morals and all that. If you wouldn't want her doing it on a night out why have her doing it during the day?

Years ago, a girl I used to know had a partnership in a company that made radio ads and supplied voice over artists. She landed a contract to supply several women to record some filth and smut for the premium chat lines that were becoming popular. She hired a mini-bus and rounded up a load of washed up brasses from the King Cross area and ferried them up to Manchester for the recordings paying them £100 each for the days work. Christ knows how much she got paid if she could afford to pay them that much when the average factory worker at the time was on around £150 a week. She is now married to a morman and lives in Utah, what a waste.

Back