• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Owners doners Zoners

steveo

mine to stay the same please
With the problems the owners have had to suffer this week, I ask how many Zoners contribute in the form of a donation?

Probably not any so we have the National tomorrow with probably 40 runners. How about 40 zoners doing a fiver on a horse to win, or 2.50 each way with the proceeds going to the zones owners.

We all need to do something different and if 40 doners bet, the zone must win.
I will start with £2.50 ew on Butlers Cabin

Anyone else?

72 views and no more punters. Come on chaps, bit of support required.

72 views and no more punters. Come on chaps, bit of support required.

The proposal would be a big gamble. Novel idea, but small guranteed donation would be preferable - so instead of putting a fiver on the gg's whack it into a better investment, by visitiation of paypal on mods pages.

Have made a contribution myself, which I liken to payment of dues for a thoroughly enjoyable pastime and exchange of views with other SZoners.

My views might not be considered worthy by some, even many, but I do value having my say, Irate or not.

This is one mother of a forum, and crucial that indenpedence is maintained.

Sorry, I must have missed something! What problems did the owners have?

If Philson's Run wins and both Hedgehunter and Fundamentalist place then I'll happily contribute 20 nuggets.

Rules & Practice Directions

Sorry, I must have missed something! What problems did the owners have?

Posting Rules, Regulations, Guide Lines, Practise Directions or the like, following their meeting I think.

Best rules are to make them up as you go along and the moderators decisions are final, but it is the interpreatation of the rules/regs etc etc etc that is challenging.

Where is the complaints department ?

What is the disciplinary process/procedure and right or not to reply ?

Anticipate falling foul of them if not already - something about moving off threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!