• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxford Away Blue Voice Tickets

McNasty

Just heard from the club that Oxford away is reserved seating and the club have put tickets for 2 blocks to one side for Blue Voice singers to gather together. When you buy tickets you must state you want them in the Blue Voice section.
PLEASE SUPPORT US IN THIS VENTURE
Ken

Just heard from the club that Oxford away is reserved seating and the club have put tickets for 2 blocks to one side for Blue Voice singers to gather together. When you buy tickets you must state you want them in the Blue Voice section.
PLEASE SUPPORT US IN THIS VENTURE
Ken

Well done to the club for putting the seats aside. I will be purchasing mine in said section.

Spot on all those connected to TBV for this.

If it's a success can we replicate this for Donny away on 29 Dec please?

Well done Kenneth. From having worked with you on the SZFC front, i can truly say you are a truly committed fella and you can only help with the progression of this venture. We're in safe hands people, let me tell you that!

Kev

:)

Yeah because I was never evolved!!!! :mad: was I!!!?!?!!

Dunno mate... bears a striking resemblence...

Arnhem%20283sml.jpg

im going to get my tickets in the blue voice section sounds good to get some singing going

I hope they have a concession section for the infirm too. "The Blue Call For Nurse" perhaps. Hey, I might even get some cheaper tickets too. Suddenly heart disease has its' up side .....

Spread the word people, If you are going to Oxford then you must sit in The Blue Voice section... we need to fill The Blue Voice allocation and really make an impression.

Dont forget to ask to sit in this section when ordering people!.

We need your support!.

Excellent work gents. Top marks to the club too. Work commitments mean I won't be there but I hope it's a success and, like GlasgowSUFC, would be well up for it at Doncaster!

Cracking effort indeed we'll be in the voice section
I actually think there will be a massive take up on this - can't wait

Back