• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roxy

Manager
As is tradition for our last away fixture, us girls from the East Greens will be in fancy dress for the match next Saturday at Oxford.

I know that the Saga Louts are wearing their T-Shirts in memory of Paul Holland this year which is great, and just wondered who else was getting their wigs, tights etc out and ready for next weekend? :omg:

There will be as array of oufits worn as tradition by those on the TZ coaches, although some of the regular travelers are walking.
I dont understand why at £15 including an optional free hot meal on the return I think it's quite reasonable! :winking:

Will you be frequenting your devil outfit again this year young Roxy ?

I think that you may be thinking of Hannah, who did I believe wear a devil outfit a couple of seasons ago and looked fab!

We try to link in with a theme as to where we are playing, this year being Oxford we have opted for 'Back to School', so there wont be any devils just suitable school attire lol!

St Trinians.jpg

I think that you may be thinking of Hannah, who did I believe wear a devil outfit a couple of seasons ago and looked fab!

We try to link in with a theme as to where we are playing, this year being Oxford we have opted for 'Back to School', so there wont be any devils just suitable school attire lol!

View attachment 1773

You've just made a happy man very old. :smile::slurp:

You stalking me or something? when you know me then you can make a judgement! twice now today you have commented on me yet you dont even know me and I have never met you.

Stick to your depression thread

Think you've got a complex developing, people know you, they see you at matches because you're normally in the middle of whatever is going on. It's called "high profile".

Back