• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxley out today.

So what’s the score regarding his loan if he’s a emergency loan surely we can’t get another loanee or take a chance with the young lad on Tuesday

So we sign an emergency ‘keeper and he gets injured within 45mins: for goodness Hake, how bad is our luck with injuries?!

Does anyone know how serious Oxley’s injury is: will it need a Sturgeon to operate or will physio work be enough?

Lets hope he can come off of his line and isnt hooked at half time! As long as he stays out of the net and doesnt take the bait to come for crosses he cant reach i think we'll be ok!

You must have known something!

ox picked up a Hip problem. Think scan last night was a bit worse than hoped. 2 to 4 weeks I believe. hope this keeper is available for a bit! Rolling 7 days I expect

Close by not so correct Mr ITK, it was a groin injury.

So we sign an emergency ‘keeper and he gets injured within 45mins: for goodness Hake, how bad is our luck with injuries?!

Does anyone know how serious Oxley’s injury is: will it need a Sturgeon to operate or will physio work be enough?

2 to 4 weeks which probably means 6. Apparently he has a grade 1 and a grade 2 tear in his groin.

Bass has got a dodgy lower limb having a scan and an X-ray after landing awkwardly when fouled. Probably explain why he couldn’t kick.

Something very fishy in this post :Smile:

Jimmy Krankie to operate? Thought he had his work cut out with other things north of the border:Winking:

Close by not so correct Mr ITK, it was a groin injury.
Was only posting what id been told. I found it strange the commentators said it was a groin. Though I personally wouldn't always take what's put out by the club to be quite true. Ie...rangers delay was in part due to admin not just the calf.
Very often a club releases info that 'deal's with a situation.
I hope it is a groin strain, not anything more complicated, but I can tell you that A fair bit of pressure was put on ox to try and play but that could cause more long term damage.

Back